PPC Specialist Amazon Advertising
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our client, TESMO LLC, a boutique eCommerce and digital marketing agency with offices in Los Angeles CA and Boulder CO, provides full-service Amazon management for a variety of established clients and in-house brands. Join this dynamic group of talented, smart, hard-working people in this newly created role.
The PPC Specialist – Amazon Advertising Lead, is an exciting new role created to build out the paid search function of the agency, and ultimately grow and lead a small team. As the strategist, you will create, launch, and support Amazon paid search campaigns that align with overall client strategy. This position can be remote, based anywhere in the US. However. if you reside in Southern CA, you're always welcome to work onsite once it's safe to do so.
- Complete ownership of all Amazon paid search campaigns
- Manage data build-out and campaign creation of Amazon sponsored product, sponsored brand, display, video, store spotlight, and other ads
- Manage campaign budgets and bids to maximize sales, and achieve objectives
- Implement bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at campaign, ad group, & keyword levels
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly bid optimizations
- Strong client communication using a wide range of tools such as phone, email, Slack, and Zoom
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Data analysis and reporting, weekly client update meetings
- Customer Focus- delight customers and maintain strong, positive relationships
- Action Oriented - sees challenges as opportunities to learn new things, and test
- Technical - strong functional and technical knowledge, highly analytical
- Creative - always developing new approaches and ideas to test
- Continuous learner - open to feedback, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Communicator - effective in a variety of presentation settings, positive client interactions on any platform
- Team player - works closely and effectively with colleagues to build strong, positive relationships
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of related work experience in paid search
- Experience in managing monthly budgets $50k+
- Advanced computer skills, strong spreadsheet (MS Excel, Google Sheets)
- Amazon advertising management experience preferred
- Paid search certifications preferred (Microsoft adExcellence, Google Advertising Fundamentals, Google AdWords, Google Analytics Individual Qualification)
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Dynamic, rapidly evolving agency, with a highly supportive environment that values team members and is committed to skills growth and career advancement. Diverse group of highly creative, quirky, passionate, and fun folks with a range of interests, including:
- Music - lots of musicians on staff, including a lead singer for a rock band, and a manager of a label of experimental/ club music
- Board games - Catan, Small World, Betrayal
- eSports - some are huge fans of Blizzard
- Comics, cool and interesting documentaries, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Expanse, LOTR, GOT (before the final season), Harry Potter, anime, manga, nerd culture, Dr. Who, and more.
- Nearly everyone can give a proper answer to: “Who'd should win in this Epic Rap Battle: Gandalf or Dumbledore.”
Tesmoids are serious about their work and like to have a good time while working hard. Pre-Covid, you could find us at a local brewery on Friday afternoons. The post-Covid story hasn't been written yet. Nearly everyone has a pretty wicked sense of humor. Actually, make that everyone.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈