Performance Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: European Timezone or UK
Salary: $40-85k USD
Sporty's sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa's list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you would report directly to Senior Management, and work closely with our Branding, Operations and Product & Tech Teams. You would also manage external relationships with our marketing partners. Your main focus would be to drive user acquisition as the business expands across different geographies and markets.
You will have a real impact on the growth of the business by overseeing the performance marketing strategy across all markets.
Our Stack and Tools
- Google Analytics
- Internal Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Create, optimise and scale performance marketing campaigns to acquire new users for our platform
- Provide clear and accurate consolidated reporting on marketing performance with respect to digital customer acquisition, budget utilisation, lifetime value and return on investment
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key partners including Google, Facebook, Opera, Twitter and others
- Build and manage a small high-performing team with focus and alignment on what is important
- Establish new relationships with upcoming or untested partners
- Liaise with different departments across the business to enhance our products’ overall user experience and growth
- Help build our gaming and media ecosystem and develop long-term cross-product user acquisition strategies
- Work with our product and technology teams over the long-term, creatively leveraging technology to develop a competitive advantage in performance marketing
- Bachelor’s degree with a significant quantitative component - excellent numeracy skills and a rigorous approach to handling data are essential
- Strong communication skills are required for liaising with different teams, overseeing day-to-day operations, and reporting to management
- Ability to coordinate projects efficiently and effectively
- Some marketing and growth experience is valuable, we are keen to hear from anyone with the necessary skills and intelligence who has a drive to quickly learn and adapt
- A background in the consumer/mobile internet sectors would be helpfulSome experience in managing or leading a small team would be helpful
- Business-level English language skills essential
- Quarterly and flash bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Education allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Annual company holidays - we’re hoping to make it to Dubai this year!
- Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
- We score 100% on The Joel Test
- Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
- Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members
In this role you would be self employed on a permanent basis and paid a monthly gross amount in Euro or, if you are based in the UK, you could be paid in GBP
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: European Timezone or UK .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈