Performance Marketing Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Vinterior is on a mission to build one of the most loved brands for vintage-lovers across the globe. In less than 4 years we have become one of the leading vintage marketplaces in the UK, with a community of over 1,800 vintage sellers that power 180,000 vintage products on our platform.
We are now seeking a talented and ambitious Performance Marketing Manager, with around 5 years’ experience, to help us drive 10x growth of our performance channels and weave paid marketing best practice into the processes of the wider Vinterior team.
What you will do:
Finding new audiences and enticing them to our site through performance marketing techniques is a key driver for us. So whether it is about driving traffic, boosting conversions, or increasing optimisation, the challenge is set - we want to see just how far you can push our performance in this space! You will have the opportunity to take initiative and make an immediate impact on our business metrics from day one.
- Manage and deliver on our Vinterior performance marketing channels with a particular focus on Facebook and to include Google Shopping & Adwords
- Continually test with different configurations and audiences to optimise performance across channels
- Manage implementation initiatives to enhance PPC campaign effectiveness
- Effectively manage meta channels to drive cost-effective ROI
- Manage performance marketing spend to ensure achievement of commercial goals
- Continually review bid optimisation, creative and keyword development strategies
- Audit search marketing functionality against best industry practice
- Own the internal attribution model
- Be able to use Google Analytics and Facebook to draw data and subsequently report on trends and insights on a regular basis to feed into overall Marketing strategy
- Create content and curate product listings from the Vinterior website for us to push on performance channels
- Manage daily and weekly budget of our performance marketing account advising on best use of spend across the month to VP of Growth Marketing
- Build new ideas for acquisition and retention via our performance marketing channels
- Build weekly reports on performance and create effective dashboards to showcase trends
- Work closely with the SEO Manager to identify opportunities to drive SEO traffic
- 5+ years of experience working in a Performance Marketing role
- Excellent data analysis and reporting
- Cross-team coordination and communication
- A good understanding of the key marketplace metrics: GMV, CAC, LTV….
- Mastery of tools/platforms: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Any other Paid Social Platforms Ads
- Bachelor's Degree
We are ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to our mission. We know that building a global market leader will be hard, and we are excited about the challenges that we will encounter on the way. We do not give up.
We voice our opinions whatever our title or tenure. We speak openly and challenge each other directly in the pursuit of self-growth and development. We value impact over ‘looking good’.
We hold ourselves to high standards, especially when it comes to offering the best service and product to our customers.
We are curious and insatiable learners. We experiment, share our failures openly and celebrate our successes with pride. We move fast, fail fast, learn fast.
We are excited to be part of a fast-moving business. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, like the thrill of constant change, can cope with the ups and downs that come with the startup journey then join us on this exciting adventure.
Here is a link to our mission, purpose and values.
Please make sure you share all of them before applying as it is crucial for us to bring into the team people sharing these values. Please note that it will be a big part of the discussion in our interview process.
- Training budget for workshops, online training, conferences etc.
- Book library (physical and Audible) for all employees.
- 31 days holiday a year (incl. UK bank holidays). Unpaid leave is also available.
- Employee discount on products.
Our team is spread between the UK, France, the Netherlands and Portugal. Being remote does not mean being isolated, we love doing social events and we communicate everyday, so you will not feel alone!
We operate under GMT office times, if you are not based in the UK, we expect you to be fully available at these time. We trust our team to work with full focus and have stable internet connection.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈