Performance Marketer, Paid Social
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
adQuadrant, a highly-regarded digital performance partner to leading DTC brands, is looking for a Paid Social performance marketer that specializes in Facebook/Instagram Ads (with a strong interest or additional specialization in Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest Ads) and is available for full-time, remote work.
We are looking for a razor sharp, hungry marketer to join a well-funded, fast-growing division of the company focused on delivering customers at scale under an affiliate marketing partnership model. Our budgets are uncapped which means our potential for growth is unparalleled. The ideal candidate is adept at growth marketing, has a knack for consumer behavior and is proficient in the newest paid social platforms and ad products.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Demonstrable experience managing budgets greater than $250,000 a month on Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, or Pinterest Ads (at least 1 of these 4 platforms).
- Deep understanding and proven track record of scaling ($10k+ spend / day) positive ROI performance campaigns across the paid social ecosystem.
- Handle all aspects of the media buying process; tracking, ad creation, optimization, scaling, reporting, driving positive ROI and scale.
- Provide management with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and with multiple partners simultaneously.
- Experience in Enterprise Affiliate Marketing (within e-Commerce & Lead Gen verticals) a plus.
- Advanced knowledge / certification in Paid Social platforms
- Extensive knowledge of broader digital advertising ecosystem and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
- The ability to conceptualize and test full-funnel concepts quickly in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Base salary plus commission
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈