Performance Marketer, Demand Generation Lead
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA or EMEA
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK providing an awesome revolutionary global service. Now we want to scale our marketing and test new channels to see how much further we can scale our business!
You will be leading demand generation in our marketing team which means you will help shape our marketing strategies and processes from the ground up! You will be working in a team of five marketers, reporting to the Head of Marketing & Partnerships.
You are an analytical, creative and intellectually curious thinker with a passion for data driven insights. You are methodical with attention to detail and numbers.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You will be leading performance marketing and inbound lead gen through international ad networks and platforms from print, PPC to social including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and others as well as overseeing email marketing. You should drive new strategies and ideas to test and scale the marketing function. You will be tasked with handling large campaigns and budgets, conducting optimisation and A/B testing, designing and reporting on key results and metrics as well as managing contractors, copywriters and creatives. We are a fast growing startup which means plenty of opportunities for personal growth and career progression.
- Lead organic and paid channel strategies across Google, Linkedin, Bing and Facebook as well as other social media channels
- Create and design ads for display, search and remarketing
- Create and write effective ad copy
- Researching and validating target audiences and segmentations
- Launch, manage analyze, report campaign performance and provide weekly reports
- Lead marketing sprints and create weekly reports on key success metrics
- Ideate and test ideas for new marketing campaigns, content and channels
- Create and manage reports across Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, BigQuery, Google Ads, Hotjar and others
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing, and adjust programs to maximise value
- Help drive the creation of effective assets by working with our lead designer
- Work with go to market, sales teams and other stakeholders to create new demand opportunities
- 5+ years of digital marketing and demand generation execution experience, with specific focus on planning and managing B2B or B2C marketing campaigns
- An excellent understanding of Ads platforms like Google, Linkedin, Twitter and other Display channels
- Experience with product and email marketing campaigns using platforms like Autopilot, Sendgrid, Mailchimp or others
- Results oriented strategist with the passion and ability to dramatically grow business results
- Strong understanding of the entire email marketing journey at a strategic and technical level
- Highly organized, innovative marketer with impeccable attention to detail, deadline driven and curious
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Experience using Hubspot
- Technical SEO experience
- Familiarity with creative design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop and others
- Great writing skills
- Localisation experience
- Multiple languages
- Development experience
- Innovator and ideas machine
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA or EMEA.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈