Partnerships & Account Services Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
TaskForce builds capacity and community for the most influential nonprofits, brands, and people taking on the most pressing challenges facing our state, our nation, and our world. In 2020, TaskForce put a major focus on GIFs and memes focused on the election and became the world’s largest content creator with over 45 billion organic views and 101 million shares and distributes content freely to over 200 leading progressive organizations and influencers.
About This Role
TaskForce is looking for a Partnerships and Account Services Manager to join our growing team. This position will serve as a partner Partnerships & Sales team, overseeing the execution of high-touch digital campaigns focused on organic social content including GIFs and memes. Partnerships and Account Services Manager is ultimately responsible for liaising with internal teams (Audience, Creative & Production) to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met and. The Manager will serve as the main point of contact for partners and clients and as the internal advocate, from creative development to the go-live date.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional client-facing skills, have thorough training in creative production, and be able to lead a campaign from start to finish while acting as the client-facing representative of TaskForce. You will have a knack for simplifying and communicating production language to partners - from consumer brands to nonprofit organizations and feedback to internal TaskForce teams and will ensure the expectations of both are met.
We believe we are stronger and most effective with a diverse team leading the charge. People of color, women, LGBTQ individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
TaskForce employees can work remotely; candidates may live anywhere within the United States.
- Communicate all aspects of creative development, for all custom campaign elements, to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide best-in-class "white glove" partner/client service to partners and all other TaskForce teams through great communication about the campaign and expectations.
- Be the expert on campaign elements, serving as the single point of contact for the partner/client.
- Oversee production from all teams to ensure all elements of a campaign are running smoothly.
- Simplify production language for the partner and client, and clearly articulate partner/client feedback and expectations back to internal TaskForce teams.
- Proactively troubleshoot all campaign concerns/hiccups for the partner/client, including being able to diagnose an internal problem properly and seek out solutions that cater to both the partner/client and the TaskForce brand values.
- Distribute all client feedback directly to other internal TaskForce teams and in a way that provides context and clear direction.
- Oversee campaign reporting, wrap-ups, and more.
- Minimum 2-4 years working in a client-facing role such as in digital media, creative agencies, or marketing agencies.
- Must have a thorough understanding and training of the creative production process.
- A passion for GIFs and distributed content.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Exceptional public speaking skills + willingness to lead a room of creatives and clients
- A background working with and leading communication with internal teams and brands
- Superb people skills: must be able to calmly interface with people throughout TashForce, as well as brands and agencies.
- Must enjoy and thrive working in a fast-paced, multitasking, deadline-oriented dynamic environment, including the ability to maintain high energy under pressure.
- Full insurance coverage and dental/vision benefits.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈