Partner Marketing Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Location: Our office is based in Lehi, Utah however we are able to consider remote applications within Utah and neighboring states. Due to Covid-19 we are currently 100% remote until further notice.
Founded over 20 years ago, bChannels is a global B2B Marketing Consulting agency working with the world's largest technology companies such as Intel, HP, Microsoft and Lenovo. We have offices based around the world in Europe, North America, Australia and Malaysia, we have a truly international workforce. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely adaptable and exciting. On top of this, we offer a flexible and trusting environment as well as a range of benefits.
We have terrific people and an amazing culture (if you don't believe us read our reviews!) and we're currently looking to add a Partner Marketing Manager to our Channel Marketing team.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will work on behalf of our recognized and reputable client to support their network of IT partners in the planning and execution of their marketing plans and campaigns.
You will manage relationships with existing IT resellers to inform, advise and coach them to create and implement their strategic marketing decisions. You will research, investigate and help them to improve existing tactics and will support them in developing new, more effective strategies. You will ultimately supply resellers with your professional knowledge, recommendation and the available tools that they need to better market our clients’ products.
As you will be providing advice and support on marketing tactics and strategies, you will need knowledge developed from a marketing background. You will need to have knowledge of online and offline marketing as well as have managed and executed marketing plans and campaigns, acting as a central liaison throughout the project.
How You'll Do It
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided by our client
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Monitor leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Production and definition of internal processes in conjunction with Program Manager/Director to ensure project objectives are maintained and clearly defined with internal teams, third party agencies and clients alike
- 2-5 years in marketing or sales related positions
- Ability to analyze campaign and other marketing data and prepare and interpret reports to deliver actionable findings and recommendations
- Campaign optimization
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Marketing campaign planning
- 1+ years of channel marketing experience - a plus
- Best practices of online and offline marketing
- Marketing strategy
- Interest in and general knowledge of the technology industry
- A recognized marketing qualification or certification
- Confidence in communicating with clients over phone, email, and video calls
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Ability to grow and manage client relationships
- Timely responses
- Independence important, but still a team player
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Able to deliver through ambiguity and prioritize projects
- Excellent pay and benefits (We pay 100% of employee coverage for medical & dental for the employee and 50% for the family premium)
- Company match for our 401(k)
- Vision, disability, life insurance, HSA & more!
- 3 weeks of paid time off + 12 holidays
- Flexible working options available
- The opportunity to work with a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- The opportunity to participate in charitable events
- Did we mention our people & culture are AWESOME?
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈