Partner Marketing Manager (French)
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Location: Our office is based in Oxford, however remote working options are available within the UK
Working hours: 17.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Duration: 6 month fixed-term contract
At bChannels, we have terrific people who come in (or stay at home, in fact) each day and play their part in the growth and success of the business. At the moment, we have an opening in our Channel Marketing team for a Partner Marketing Account Manager.
A Partner Marketing Manager is tasked with working on behalf of our client - a leader of secure cloud service platforms - to support their network of French and English speaking IT partners with the planning and execution of their marketing plans and campaigns.
You will manage relationships with existing IT resellers to inform, advise and coach them to create and implement their strategic marketing decisions. You will research, investigate and help them to improve existing tactics and will support them in developing new, more effective strategies. You will ultimately supply resellers with your professional knowledge, recommendation and the available tools that they need to better market our clients’ products.
You will be providing advice and support on marketing tactics and strategies, so you will need to have marketing background. You will have a good knowledge of online and offline marketing and would have managed and executed marketing plans and campaigns, acting as a central liaison throughout the project.
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided by our client
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Monitor leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Production and definition of internal processes in conjunction with Program Manager/Director to ensure project objectives are maintained and clearly defined with internal teams, third party agencies and clients alike
What we need:
- Fluency in French and English languages
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing role
- Experience of planning, managing and executing marketing plans and campaigns as well as liaison with third party agencies.
- Good knowledge of online (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills with the ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- The ability to grow relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Independence is important, but so is being a team player to ensure success across the team
- An interest in technology
Our employee perks and benefits:
- Excellent benefits (pension, bonus, life insurance)
- 25 days holiday (increases with service to a maximum of 30) + bank holidays + a duvet day
- Flexible working and remote working options available
- A tailored training and induction plan - we want you to succeed!
- Instant and monthly recognition rewards - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential support line available to those requiring support for both personal and/or work related problems that may affect job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
- Cashback plan – claim money back for health treatments (Dental, Opticians, and more), access to a virtual GP, and discounts and cashback on shopping.
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- The opportunity to attend charitable events, including volunteering
- Also free fruit is delivered weekly to the office, cakes and brownies to counter the fresh fruit, social outings and more!
A bit about bChannels:
bChannels is a global B2B agency providing market intelligence, channel marketing management and sales growth for 18 of the top 20 IT companies in the world. We have offices based around the world in Europe, North America, Australia, Malaysia Who are bChannels?
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈