Paid Media Strategist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Location3 is searching for a Paid Media Strategist to join our Paid Media team. The Paid Media Strategist will have a solid understanding of what motivates people to buy products or services and the role media channels play in this. The Paid Media Strategist is responsible for developing media recommendations and seeing them through to execution for assigned clients. The Paid Media Strategist can run small to medium sized projects with limited supervision. They will possess an understanding of how paid media tactics align with client objectives across branding and direct response initiatives.
*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
- Collaborate with team members to create and implement media plans based on client marketing objectives
- Develop and present media strategies and tactical recommendations using media research and knowledge of latest media trends and opportunities
- Determine paid media budget allocations, partner selections, targeting tactics, and campaign details, providing rationale to support recommendations
- Uncover and evaluate digital vendors and campaign proposals
- Create and maintain media plan flowcharts, media authorizations, and budgets
- Participate in media activations as needed, including vendor negotiations, campaign setup and ongoing performance monitoring
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with digital media buyers to ensure a seamless hand-off and on-going communication of plan performance
- Provide client deliverables including campaign reporting by developing key insights and addressing implications based on data, presented to clients using a storytelling reporting format
- Recommend testing opportunities for clients and develop POVs as needed
- Troubleshoot performance, spending, and tracking issues alongside media buyers and analytics team
- Assist on new business opportunities
- Provide department thought leadership by sharing industry news and providing education to paid media team across all paid media tactics
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media planning, preferably within an integrated, digital communications environment at an agency or brand
- Media planning experience across multiple media types, including paid social, display, CTV, digital video, digital audio, paid search, native, with buying experience preferred
- Knowledge of media platforms and capabilities, including Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Microsoft Ads
- Familiarity with programmatic buying or traditional media tactics a plus
- Experience with third party ad server setup, monitoring brand safety and viewability verification, and cross-channel attribution analysis
- Understanding of audience creation and segmentation and targeting tactics across all digital media tactics
- Ability to recommend and negotiate with vendors based on client needs as well as manage vendor relationships
- Multi-location and localized/scalable campaign experience preferred
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities – collaboration is a critical requirement
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to uncover and resolve issues
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈