Online Marketing Manager - Dutch
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a native Dutch Online Marketing Manager – somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn, whilst assisting our Link Building team within the Marketing department.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best-informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skillset, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage and report link building campaigns and activities
- Develop market analysis to identify market trends and find link opportunities that align with the overall strategy and fit the product needs and goals
- Coordinate communications and relationships with relevant publishers
- Research and create content briefs that fit our products and publishers
- Write content and manage writers’ workload
- Editing work submitted by writers
- Backlink monitoring
- Working closely with outreach managers, in-house and freelance writers
- You WANT to learn and you’re open to being taught
- You are reliable, independent and productive
- Fluent in English and Dutch (native level preferred)
- Other languages would be a huge asset!
- Great communication skills
- Link building and SEO experience
- Journalistic education is an advantage
- Good skills in the use of SEO tools is definitely a nice-to-have
What you get in return:
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Educational Bi-Fridays: Every other Friday, the leadership Team presents different topics to fuel learning & development
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈