Online Marketing Manager
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
You live and breathe digital marketing. You are results-driven and are highly analytical. You are excited to develop foundational practices, execute tests, and share knowledge across teams. You will be energized by pursuing new ways of doing things, breaking the mold, in the service of exceptional client service and driving results. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for an experienced and results-driven Online Marketing Manager / Ecomm Media Lead to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you!
The ideal candidate has the ability to work remotely or in-office and will have a track record of success driving direct response results in Retail/eCommerce (specifically KPIs like Revenue, ROAS, and New Customer acquisition), which fits well with their results-driven and high-analytical nature. Always be learning. Always be optimizing.
About the Position:
The Online Marketing Manager / Ecomm Media Lead will be part of the agency’s Media Team and will be responsible for seamless execution of Media strategy for Ecomm portfolio and achieving client results as acting Media Lead reporting to the Sr. Director Digital Marketing/Ecomm (with a dotted line to Media Team). You will play an integral part in the development of Ecomm division and client success of our Ecommerce portfolio.
Client & Financial Accountability:
- Client SME & point person for Media day-to-day client facing responsibilities (recurring reporting/insights; client meetings).
- Keeping media performance/pacing on track to exceed expectations and keeping Director/leadership in when looks at risk.
- Working closely with Client Services & Director to ensure alignment with expectations (hours, results, etc).
- Acting Platform/Channel manager on key channels
- Strong Paid Search and Shopping execution is a must
- Channel mix combination of: Shopping, Paid Search, Display, Social, other
- Media direction on prioritization/workflow and assignment to Media supporting team for execution
- QA of Media/Channel work
- Oversight for all audit/foundation channel work
- Become SME for key Ecomm specific channels/tactics
- Including Shopping and feed management
Team building/People Management:
- Active participant in Ecomm and Media team building & leadership
- Keeping Leadership informed of key issues/opportunities
- Mentorship and personal investment in employee growth
Strategic Planning & Management:
- Key voice in Media planning for existing clients and shaping the Level Ecomm Media playbook
- Partnering with Director to implement a consistent annual/quarterly planning process
- Identifying risks/challenges/opportunities for client portfolio
- Ensuring all channels follow Level/Channel best practices (or document planned exceptions to the rule)
- Leading aggressive testing and advanced channel strategies for our Ecomm clients, leveraging for Level-wide application
- SME in one/more digital marketing channels: Paid search (Google, Bing), Shopping/marketplaces (Google Merchant Center, Amazon), paid social (Facebook, LinkedIn), and/or display (GDN, DV360) advertising expertise
- Exceptional data/analytical skills
- Data-driven, analytical approach with a record of translating data to insights & actions
- Exceptional attention-to-detail (for own work and QA’ing team work)
- Account and relationship-management building skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a digital marketing strategy across multiple channels and ecosystems
- 3+ years digital marketing experience in retail/eCommerce
- Building, optimizing, and managing success within platforms against target KPIs that drive client ROI (direct response / performance marketing)
- 2+ years hands-on Paid Search account management
- Experiencing managing a mix of DR channels: Shopping, Paid Search, Paid Social, Display
- Track record of exceeding DR goals
- Demonstrated experience/proficiency with 3rd party bid/campaign management platforms (eg. Google Marketing Platform, Kenshoo, Marin, etc)
- Demonstrated experience/proficiency(+) in data tools: Excel, Qlik (or a comparable visual BI platform like Mode, Tableau etc), Web Analytics, Marketing Analytics
- Agency experience
- Experience in supervisory/mentor capacity (leading and developing junior team members)
- Shopping/Feed management hands-on experience (including experience with feed management platform like BigCommerce, Feedonomics, ProductsUp, etc)
- Database management experience / SQL experience / other coding
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Generous PTO policy
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities
- Great medical benefits with the region's top plan
- Simple IRA with 3% employer match contribution
- Employee appreciation programs
- Working with an awesome group of really intelligent people!
Level Agency is a leading full-service interactive agency headquartered in Pittsburgh seeking an Online Marketing Manager / Ecomm Media Lead. Previously #190 on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Place to Work, Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈