Quit Genius is the world’s first digital clinic for nicotine, opioid, and alcohol addictions. We are on a mission to empower people to live addiction-free lives and become the best version of themselves.
We are looking for a member engagement marketing manager to help create, and execute, impactful communications for our members across multiple channels to drive engagement. Your ultimate goal will be to increase member enrollment to help people live happier and healthier lives. Our ideal candidate is a passionate and collaborative professional with experience in consumer-facing marketing and strong project management skills.
- Own member enrollment number for Quit Genius’ full suite of addiction treatment products.
- Create, develop, and execute new member marketing campaigns to drive enrollment and engagement.
- Write copy and advise on content strategy for various member engagement campaigns across Quit Genius programs and channels
- Deliver and analyze A/B tests and campaign performance, applying learnings to shape future content and member campaign strategy
- Execute member-first marketing strategy and campaigns
- Manage end-to-end campaign development and delivery
- Partner closely with Marketing, Product, Client Success, and Sales teams
- Keep up to date with messaging trends and best practices for email and other marketing communications
- Establish processes to gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data for member communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of performance/growth marketing experience
- Data-driven approach with strong analytical skills.
- Experience leveraging data to make smart decisions and using metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Strong organization and project management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- A successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns
- A self-starter with a proactive work ethic, with an entrepreneurial and accountable mindset who can also work well in a team-focused and - collaborative environment.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining strong attention to detail.
- A passion for Quit Genius’ mission to empower people to live addiction-free lives and become the best version of themselves.
- Previous experience executing marketing campaigns for digital health, wellness solutions, or health plans.
- Start-up experience
What you'll love about working at Quit Genius:
- A competitive base salary and package
- Full Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- Highly flexible work schedule.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Opportunity to join the executive team and significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the business as a whole.
- Accelerated career growth opportunities to match the fast-paced growth of the business.
- Join a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists with a fun-loving culture.
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.
We embrace diversity at Quit Genius. We are building a product that everyone can use and love so we need a team with all kinds of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. That is the reason why we are committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.