4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- In charge of advising of digital strategies, rationales, plans and specs to the clients.
- Provide strategic direction as well as identifies trends in all new media opportunities for management, media planners and clients.
- Plan, book and run paid media campaigns (i.e. Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Amazon, etc.)
- Utilize available digital media planning tools to develop digital media plans.
- Collaborate with the other media team and creative agency to ensure creative specifications of negotiated plans are met.
- Facilitate campaign implementation, including asset collecting and trafficking
- Report and analyze the performance of the campaigns.
- Keep current on the latest trends in search, social media, mobile marketing, tracking and tagging, behavioral marketing, retargeting & addressability
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 2-3 years in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC/SEM, marketplace (Amazon), social media and/or programmatic advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Complete knowledge of buying and planning, and reporting process
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with experience of monitoring, reporting and analyzing metrics data
- Solid financial management skills
- Self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and good at hands-on troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Must be proficient with modern tools for communications (e.g., Slack) and productivity (e.g., GSuite).
- Must have a clean, quiet work environment suitable for video conferencing and a sense of good “digital etiquette.”
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunities
- Annual team retreat & off-site
- Access to industry conferences & events
- Exceptional health & dental insurance with flexible company-paid plans
- Flexible vacation policy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈