Marketing Support Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Marketing Support Specialist to join our Marketing Team. In this role, you will be working with the Marketing Team to own administrative and operational tasks.
This is a hands-on position in a unique remote, start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of millions of current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently and excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a distributed team of creative, approachable, and motivated entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and prioritize life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
As a Marketing Support Specialist, you will work closely with our Marketing Team to ensure that marketing operations run smoothly.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, interpreting, and summarizing sales and campaign data
- Conduct market and industry research in health education and related fields
- Conduct research for social media content and campaigns (partnerships, relevant and special content, etc)
- Support the marketing team to stay on track with marketing calendar, deadlines and team goals
- Assist with monitoring brand reputation on social media platforms, forums, and other websites.
- Help manage donation and sponsorship requests
- Review our website for consistency of branding guidelines and accuracy of content.
- Assist with social media logistics (submitting image requests, content gathering, scheduling, etc).
This position is remote and contract to hire, requiring 40 hours a week.
- Desire to learn about marketing field
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working on marketing, brand alignment, content, or communications projects.
- Excellent computer literacy (experience with GSuite, project management software, and social media a must).
- Familiarity with social media management tool (Hootsuite, Sproutsocial, etc)
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and handle details accurately and in a timely manner; able to prioritize time effectively and manage competing projects.
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities; ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is deeply analytical and performance-based.
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members. You don’t wait for someone else to pick up the slack.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources.
- Lifelong learner. You comsume content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) that is relevant to your craft, our company, and our customers and you apply these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- A passion for Osmosis’s mission, vision, and values
One of our values is to “Open Your Arms”. In line with this, if you have any specific needs that may require a different method for application submission, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈