Marketing Specialist - Studio Analytics
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
One of our corporate partners, Studio Analytics is looking for a Marketing Specialist position.
Studio Analytics is a friendly, international team of fitness enthusiasts: Quentin, Hassan, and Till. They build cutting-edge software to help the fitness industry understand their businesses more clearly, make better decisions, and automate membership management. They won an innovation grant in 2020 and will grow in 2021. They are looking for people to join their team and shape the future of the company.
They are looking for a talented person to focus on marketing and customer research.
On their team, your work will make a difference. You will have the freedom to decide what and how things should be done. You will see the results of your work and you will participate in major decisions. You will play a key role in building the company.
You need all these things
• Communicate in German and English
• Live in Germany with permission to work
You need some of these things and the willingness to learn the rest
• Develop company branding
• Create effective marketing strategies and campaigns
• Create marketing assets: web, social media, landing pages, email campaigns, paid advertising, content, and more
• Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns
• Contact and interview customers and potential customers
• Demonstrate our software and collect feedback
• Work with software developers to communicate customer feedback
• Create market research reports
• €2000 per month
• 32 hours per week (negotiable)
• Work remotely or in our Wiesbaden office
• 6-month employment contract with future potential
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈