2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Our client base is growing quickly in the French markets, and we are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to oversee and manage all of Kinsta’s marketing efforts in France, Canada and other French-speaking territories.
The Marketing Specialist will have access to the most expansive and high-quality blog and knowledge base in the WordPress hosting industry, as well as to new content that is published nearly every day. In addition, the Marketing Specialist will work closely with every member of our Marketing Team to enhance our social media presence in French-speaking countries, generate leads, create content in French and manage our French marketing campaigns.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Write and publish original and high-quality content in French, including case studies, landing pages, and interviews.
- Manage Kinsta’s French-language social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
- Create and implement a social media posting strategy to incorporate all of Kinsta’s French-language social media accounts and groups, and research new platforms.
- Manage Kinsta’s business relationships with key partners and enhance our visibility in the French market.
- Coordinate Kinsta’s presence and representation at networking, educational, and marketing events (WordCamps, Meetups, etc).
- Occasionally attend, speak, and represent Kinsta at these events.
- Implement new marketing campaigns and perform market research.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken French, proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated experience in managing marketing campaigns in French-speaking markets.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or in a similar, traditional or digital marketing role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.), market research methods and business development.
- Familiarity with and an existing network in the WordPress community.
- Proficient with WordPress Editor.
- Experience running social media accounts.
- Previous experience writing, editing and publishing technical content is an advantage.
- SEO experience.
- Work experience in the hosting industry.
This is a fully-remote role. The Marketing Specialist can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com or Kinsta.com/fr, and look for the About Us link in the footer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈