Marketing Project Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Within3 is seeking a Marketing Project Manager (PMP) to be point-person on the marketing team and the liaison between the Creative Services teams and other teams within marketing, client success and business development. Reporting to the Director of Creative Services, the MPM will create project schedules, milestones and delivery dates and manage the wide variety of projects that come into the creative services department from around the company. The MPM will also assist in other marketing teams with their project management needs.
Within3’s Marketing team is a passionate group of creative thinkers and marketers. We develop strategies communications aimed at engaging with customers at every level of the marketing funnel, and promote the brand and reputation through programs, products and narrative experiences that express Within3’s values to customers across the world. By embracing user culture, insights, strategic thinking, and visual brand assets, you will help create strategic and inventive experiences that further define the Within3 experience to our customers and partners.
Success in this role requires the ability to communicate and manage expectations effectively, paired with the ability to plan and manage projects through their lifecycle.
As a project manager your efforts directly impact the success of all marketing programs and initiatives for continued success and growth of the company.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Within3 starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how the Within3 products solutions solve problems for life sciences organizations.
- Prioritize and allocate project resources based on timing, scope, budgets and project requirements. Develop a proposal/SOW and detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with requirements and company’s standards.
- Expedite process when necessary, to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Work seamlessly across marketing teams.
- Identify process and workflow issues, and fine-tune schedules as necessary based on the team’s overall priorities.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings and coordinate approvals at every project stage.
- 4+ years of experience with as part of an in-house global marketing/creative team or digital marketing agency
- Experience and ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Proficiency with 4+ years in the use of Microsoft Suite including powerpoint, word, excel
- Experience in G-Suite of tools including Slides, Sheets, and Google Forms
- Experience in working with MAC based operating systems
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce and Hubspot
- Experience with creative briefs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈