Marketing Operations Specialist
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Own campaign operations in our tech stack, including tools like Marketo, SFDC, Zoom, Drift, and Salesloft
- Manage the development and deployment of productivity enhancing automation strategies
- Own the marketing database and data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from 3rd party tools and online sources, and flow of leads between Marketo and Salesforce
- Support execution of marketing campaigns including but not limited to invites to events/webinars, drip & nurture programs and prospect/lead generation communication.
- Analyze success metrics for demand generation campaigns using tools like SFDC, Marketo and Mode.
- Build a process to manage the marketing support ticketing queue, promptly resolving and escalating open tickets as they arise.
- Recommend system improvements and document inefficiencies when identified
- Document and train on setup across both operational campaigns and demand generation initiatives.
- 3+ years experience managing Marketo. Certification preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with SFDC, and the ability to manage integrations between Marketo and other systemsExcellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires the ability to think quickly, while managing multiple tasks.
- A stickler. You are bothered by mistakes and delight in finding and correcting them.
- Enjoys working with data and new technology. A successful candidate will use both to solve complex business issues
- You’re a great teammate, and enjoy collaborating on integrated go-to-market strategies.
- You are invigorated by, rather than anxious about, being the first person to do something at your company. Sana is a startup, and the Marketing team is in its early days. For the foreseeable future, you will spend much more time creating than optimizing.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Remote worker stipend
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈