Marketing Operations Specialist
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Manage our outbound email marketing engine, Growbots, from audience discovery and targeting to sending, managing responses and reporting. Measuring opens, reply rates and engagement and highlighting opportunities for improvement in segments and messaging.
- Create and maintain sender email accounts in good standing, with continuous IP warming.
- Define, maintain and govern a portfolio of audience definitions, including first and third party data for both prospecting and nurturing of audiences. Sources, include third party data providers, manually scraping, digitally scraping, and what is in our current database, Salesforce.com.
- Managing marketing automation programs and email nurture campaigns through Marketo.
- Ensure we have enough clean, segmentable data to rapidly scale our outbound programs to the personas and company types we are targeting.
- Understand business objectives and translate requirements into campaign targeting/selection rules.
- Define segmentation based on message content, offer testing needs and determine data sources required to meet specific campaign requirements.
- Evaluate, acquire and manage third-party data providers for company contact information, and report on data accuracy and effectiveness.
- Partner with marketing analytics to develop and interpret targeted customer and prospect profiles using statistical methodologies to develop actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, at all times, around reporting needs.
- Manage, prioritize and deliver on ad hoc requests.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Self starter, able to work fully remotely and collaborate with team members globally.
- 2+ years of working with Salesforce.com.
- 2+ years of working with Marketo, or similar marketing automation platform, is preferred.
- 2+ years of working with marketing campaigns in a B2B environment. SaaS experience preferred.
- Trustworthy, and can be relied on to get the job done.
- An Excel guru.
- Experience in business analysis, operations, or B2B service is a plus.
- Adept at debugging and solving problems to be uncovered.
- Digitally savvy, with exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information.
- Ability to work under pressure and change direction as needed.
- Ability to make decisions, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈