Marketing Operations Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We are on the look out for a Talented Marketing Operations Specialist to join us at LTG and are open to remote workers across the UK.
Why you'll love it:
- You're looking for a technically-focused marketing role and come complete with an appetite for growing/analysing leads and opportunities
- Being around passionate people is important to you- we solve real-world marketing challenges and are looking to grow our team with like minded talent
- You'll be heading up some of our marketing technologies with the goal of growing LTG business performance
- You're ready to lead the charge - we're looking for an ‘A player' to run marketing programmes that can take leads generated and maximise them - tracking them through to qualified opportunities
How you'll work:
- In partnership with Product Marketing and Digital teams, you'll be responsible for leveraging technology to accelerate results from marketing programs for LTG business growth
- You'll own the systems that execute marketing campaigns with a particular focus on data administration and marketing automation using the systems Pardot, Salesforce and 3rd party software.
- As our new team member, you'll be accountable for your work - because you know it's a result of good collaboration and skill
- You'll be encouraged to try new things and take initiative to test all experiments
Role responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage the backend creation of Marketing Automation including lists, forms, automated workflows, HTML email and drip programs using Pardot
- Work with Director of Demand Gen, Digital and Product Marketing teams to understand each business performance and challenges supporting understanding of digital channels and campaigns
- Rebuild Marketing Automation elements from one system to another
- Provide frequent, accurate updates to the database in order to maintain data hygiene
- Create marketing reports and dashboards to illustrate impact on demand generation campaigns
- Assist in the database maintenance program to ensure all data in the system is clean and up to date
- Liaise with the marketing teams to ensure that customer accounts and sales lead information is current and accurate
- Populate missing information within the database
- Evaluate, implement and manage new marketing software and set up integrations between existing marketing software.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the marketing team with respect to meeting team performance goals, sharing of knowledge, training new end users on systems, and continuous improvement of team processes and procedures
- Assist in the migration of marketing data as the Group acquires new businesses
- Troubleshoot Pardot-related issues within the business and provide first line support for end-users
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator in achieving their goals for the CRM
- Assist in the configuration and administration our Salesforce CRM database(s)
- Working with the other integrated systems such as LinkedIn as and when required
- Other duties as required by the Director of Demand Gen and Digital Marketing
- At least 3 years previous experience in marketing operations role
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation tools such as Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo - Pardot in particular would be a huge bonus
- Basic understanding of HTML and email templates
- Previous experience using a CRM such as Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience working in a busy Marketing team
- Excellent computer literacy
- Moderate excel skills
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- A strong desire to learn and ability to adapt
- Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot certified
- Knowledge of databases
- Qualifications or background in digital marketing, business studies, computer science or similar
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG's businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈