Marketing Operations Manager
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Spiff, we encourage creativity, value innovation, expect collaboration, and are results driven. If you are a “get stuff done” individual and are looking for a transformative experience, we want to talk to you! We have ambitious aspirations and are looking for the right people to help us reach escape velocity.
Spiff is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our marketing team.
We are looking for someone with experience integrating, optimizing, and using marketing technologies. The ideal candidate will also have experience in developing best practices around lead management, including working with marketing and sales teams to optimize processes. The Marketing Operations Manager will also work closely with the rest of the marketing team to build out our always-on nurture program throughout the customer journey. The ideal candidate is data-driven with a passion for marketing and a growth mentality. If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at Spiff you will:
- Manage our marketing technology stack, including Hubspot.
- Manage internal stakeholders in the execution of marketing campaigns created within Hubspot as well as any new system we may bring on.
- Manage the lead funnel process, and provide recommendations and enhancements as needed.
- Build reports and dashboards to help Spiff become more efficient, find areas of improvement and show ROI
- Develop and optimize automated always-on nurture and lead scoring programs.
- Own and manage the email calendar, providing recommended send dates based on email cadence and priority of programs.
- Propose and implement email execution best practices.
- Coordinate with revenue operations and the rest of the team to ensure successful system and process integration with other departments and Salesforce.com
- Work with the marketing team on campaign execution, including list sourcing, segmentation, and post-campaign analysis.
- Recommend new systems and outline workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization.
- Work with marketing leadership on reporting
- 5+ years of expertise using a marketing automation platform
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce.com (SFDC), specifically building reports and dashboards and helping teams to analyze that data and provide recommendations and best practices.
- Marketo and Eloqua experience preferred
- Experience integrating other technologies to MAP and customizing those integrations to meet business needs and requirements.
- Expertise with email privacy laws, and setting up marketing automation rules and processes to abide by those laws.
- Ability to provide recommendations for best practices on email performance, segmentation, and overall improvements to increase marketing engagement.
- Demonstrable track record of running complex, multi-tiered campaigns across platforms.
- Experience in creating and managing technical aspects of key marketing processes and systems used to generate, nurture, distribute, and report on leads.
- Strong experience with email marketing in a B2B environment.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage your own projects from concept through completion.
- Self-starter, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and process.
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team.
- Have passion and a “Get stuff done” attitude
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- $1,000 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈