Marketing Operations and Digital Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
It has never been more important that students around the world have the tools and support to learn through digital instruction — and that they be able to harness the power of the written word. now helps students in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. become better writers. Our adaptive curriculum deeply engages learners by personalizing exercises to their interests, guides them step-by-step through the writing process, and boosts their skills through differentiated practice. We’re relentlessly focused on our mission to unlock every writer’s potential and to create a future where all students can harness the power of the written word.
The Marketing Operations and Digital Specialist is responsible for building, maintaining and optimizing scalable marketing automation infrastructure for various campaigns and scenarios, has demonstrable experience administering a marketing automation instance and executing campaigns of varying degrees of complexity, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high- growth environment.
In this role, you will:
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute marketing campaigns of various types (email, advertising, online events, etc.) using your knowledge of basic HTML/CSS and marketing automation software
- Troubleshoot & quality-check marketing content (emails, landing pages, etc.) to catch errors and optimize engagement
- Develop marketing dashboards and report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Outreach, Customer.io, Salesforce, and internal proprietary systems (or equivalent software alternatives)
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Consult on and implement campaign tagging and additional online tracking
- Use available data sources (e.g., Google Analytics, Customer.io, user data, Salesforce) to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests
- Assist in creating, documenting, and optimizing marketing automation infrastructure including campaign flows, scoring, nurture, profiling, segmentation, and routing through Salesforce
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Understand the bi-directional data structures with Salesforce.com for data integration; work with Salesforce administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platforms to troubleshoot issues and provide team support
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce and marketing automation software, including lead flow (source, scoring, campaign member status, etc.)
- Experience executing marketing campaigns of various types (email, online, events, etc.), including troubleshooting & quality-checking marketing content to catch errors and optimize engagement
- HTML skills to develop landing pages and emails based off of a designer’s files
- Excellent attention to detail for both numbers and text
- The ability to aggregate data into meaningful reports
- An understanding of how database/user data integrates (and ability to troubleshoot issues) among systems: Customer.io, Salesforce, marketing automation software/Pardot, Outreach, Calendly
- An outcome-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A Bachelors degree
NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:
- Put teachers and students first
- Relentlessly improve
- Invest in and take care of each other
- Act with humility
- Delight in our work
We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged. Check out our 2-minute pitch on NBC or read articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈