Marketing Operations and Automation Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Prenda is on a mission to empower learners. We have pioneered a new learning model that helps people run microschools. The model is helping light a fire for kids like Mo, and we want to empower many more. Imagine a world where kids grow up as empowered learners - they choose to learn, develop their gifts, and apply their passion and grit to solve the world’s big problems!
Prenda is hiring a Marketing Operations and Automation Specialist to join our young and expanding Growth Marketing team. You will own the strategy, design, execution, and operations of our lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automations solution, and analytics. We are just getting started, so you’ll have the unique opportunity to architect and build a lot of our marketing operations and automation.
What you’ll be doing
- Translate marketing needs into MarTech solutions
- Research and evaluate new marketing Technologies
- Lead implementation and integration with existing technology and databases
- Design and implement a lead management process for marketing leads
- Own adoption of MarTech by developing rules/ guidelines/ best practices/ training/ conventions
- Stay on top of new releases and consult with marketing team on how to use new functionality for Prenda’s growth targets
- Own Prenda’s marketing automation technology and implementation
- Design, implement, test, launch, measure and optimize sophisticated marketing automation campaigns
- Develop goals and success metrics reporting for each marketing automation campaign
- Collaborate with internal teams to create an overall email strategy and best practices
- Own all marketing data, analytics, and reporting for various stakeholders and develop insightful and actionable reports and dashboards
- Actively monitor marketing spend, customer acquisition, customer retention and conversion rates along the customer journey
- Be the data specialist who knows in which tool/ database to find data and to easily pull and manipulate data
Experience you’ll need
- At least 4 years of experience in working in Marketing Operations, Marketing Automation and digital marketing
- Experience in working with paid media tools as well as main MarTech tools
- Experience in working with or implementing CRM solutions and marketing automation
- Email marketing experience
- Expertize in lead scoring and segmentation
- Deep interest in conducting quantitative analysis and forecasting results
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience working cross-functional
- Ability to excel at the strategic and tactical level
Requirements - Who you are committed to being
Prenda is a values driven company and we are seeking candidates who are committed to living our core values.
- Start with heart: Caring about people and a passion for learning are more important than transcripts, certificates and pedagogy.
- Figure it out: Everyone has the potential to become a capable problem solver. When we rob students of their struggles, we rob them of their victories.
- Dare greatly: We discover our gifts and purpose, then courageously tackle the big goals ahead of us. When the call to action is scary, we embrace the struggle, ask “why not?” and keep moving forward.
- Foundation of trust: Trust is the only way humans can learn and build together. We think about trust in every interaction and do everything we can to increase it. Am I trusting others? Are my words or actions inviting others to trust me?
- Learning > comfort: It’s tempting to avoid risk, stick with what we know, and hide from new and challenging frontiers. We seek the real learning that comes when we step (or leap) out of our comfort zone.
- Competitive salary combined with potential equity
- Tax-advantaged health insurance reimbursement
- Work-from-home stipend
- Entirely remote team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈