Marketing Manager US
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Transforming the traditionally impersonal practice of gifting a digital gift card into a magical experience, Prezzee changes the art of gifting and disrupting the digital gift card market.
Founded in Australia in 2014, Prezzee has experienced rapid growth, with a reach of 21 million customers and 200+ retail partners. We are on a mission to solve sending Gift Cards in both corporate and consumer markets.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020 and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record year on year growth of 519%.
At Prezzee, we are givers, and when you give, it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how at Prezzee, we connect the heart and the head to deliver on our strategic ambitions collectively.
Our values will continue to connect us, inspire us, and create a culture of performance.
How can you contribute to our mission?
You are an enthusiastic, energetic, forward-thinking marketing innovator who will push our brand awareness to a new level. Working closely with the Australian and US executive team and Head of Marketing, you will greatly impact the US marketing strategy execution and spread Prezzee magic to connect with the right audiences and grow our B2C and B2B businesses.
A little bit about yourself.
You possess extraordinary creative skills and combine them with logic and analytical thinking to effectively reach and engage our audiences. You'll play a critical role in supporting the larger marketing team in achieving our business goals.
And because we're a mission-driven company, you'll feel great about the marketing you'll lead. You'll contribute to the success of our brand and company initiatives that focus on bringing joy to people through gifting.
- Lead and execute US brand marketing efforts across all channels, including brand development, content marketing, social media, PR, influencer marketing, partnerships, advertising, experiential marketing, and other events.
- You will have input into the marketing strategy and lead the plan's implementation across our owned, earned, and paid channels.
- You will have responsibility for reporting weekly/monthly performance vs. budget and make recommendations for future activities.
- Take ownership of the US retail calendar: developing seasonal activity to drive sales and registrations.
- Work with our agency partners to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM/ASO, email, social media, and performance display advertising.
- Focus on growing our owned channels, including focused activity to grow our social media presence, audience, and engagement.
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute innovative, out-of-the-box brand building activations to build awareness, brand equity and drive customer growth.
- Plan, project-manage, and deliver the eCommerce roadmap as per the marketing strategy;
- Monitor competitor sites, best-in-class retail eCommerce sites, and industry trends to feed UX and product insights.
- Use data and insights to inform everything you do.
What You Bring:
- Substantial growth marketing experience in a startup with proven success.
- Strong experience (6+ years) in consumer marketing (B2C marketing).
- Know the US consumer and have experience with success stories in marketing to millennials and Gen X.
- Impressive track record to “sell digital” to consumers with clearly defined strategies.
- A proven track record in end-to-end marketing that drives customer acquisition and retention, including brand marketing, performance marketing, collateral creation, email marketing, and market research.
- A love of data and numbers. Analytics is everything.
What We Provide You With:
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Work from home flexibility (as a way of life beyond our current stay at home measures)
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPIs.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back.)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈