3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Title: Marketing Manager
Location : 100% Remote
Compensation: Competitive Salary
● Health, Dental, and Vision.
● Flexible PTO Plan.
Do you excel at SaaS marketing? Are you a multi-tasking marketer? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a motivated, self-started, analytical, and creative marketer with a strong background in consumer journeys, content creation, multi-channel campaign and SEO. If the challenge of being a key contributor to a fast-growing company excites you, join us!
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and optimizing communication workflows, email automation, content creation, and B2B & B2C multi-channel campaigns. You will have the opportunity to own channels, programs, and implement your own ideas.
At Schola, we are looking for entrepreneurial mindsets and hands-on go-getters.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing a multi-channel messaging strategy in line with our B2B and B2C consumer personas
- Growing, measuring and optimizing our inbound search volume
- Collaborating closely with Sales, Parent Outreach, and Customer Success teams to identify areas for improving lead nurturing and client support
- Leading projects with external vendors and freelancers
- Serving as a customer expert, extracting insights for positioning our brand and fueling growth
You have the following qualifications
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, preferably start-up experience
- You understand the ins and outs of Marketing campaigns and have experience executing
- Have demonstrated ability in driving growth of organic channels
- Understand SEO and stay up-to-date on algorithm changes and how this affects performance
- Have experience contributing to different aspects of Marketing Campaigns
- Ability to develop digital content in different forms including visuals, audio, video and webinar
- Knowledge of software including Salesforce, Hootsuite, GSuite, and email automation (Pardot knowledge is a plus)
- Methodical thinker and team player with strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Extra points if you have experience in EdTech
Position Goals and Tasks
- Take our marketing to the next level, including scalable automation and sustainable lead sources
- Deliver on deadlines and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Promote a test-and-learn culture that not only comes up with new approaches, but also measures, documents, and optimizes results.
- Be a support to Marketing Director to meet and exceed department goals
Schola is the smart way to discover the ideal PK-12 school. Our mission is to improve all students' educational journeys by allowing them to discover, connect, and enroll in their ideal schools. We are the go-to resource for families and schools allowing both ends to streamline the enrollment process. We are changing the way school recruitment is done and providing a better experience for families and schools.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈