1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Equip is a startup on a mission to transform eating disorder treatment through Family-Based Treatment at home to promise lasting recovery. Equip provides each patient with a five-person dedicated care team including a dietitian, physician, therapist, family mentor, and peer mentor who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
In this role, you will be the second hire on Equip’s marketing team. Your core responsibility will be to help execute a thoughtful, cross-channel marketing strategy in collaboration with our Director of Marketing. As an early-stage startup with a big vision to transform eating disorder treatment, your role will be essential to our success, made possible by crafting a compelling brand and growing our audiences at scale. You will support efforts across the entire marketing function including brand, PR + communications, content creation, social media, trade marketing, and digital growth marketing. The right person for this role will provide a balance of creative instinct and data-driven analytical skills. You will help build the infrastructure and processes necessary to support growth efforts through various brand and trade initiatives, ultimately helping us fulfill our vision to make eating disorder treatment accessible to everyone.
- Own top-of-funnel patient acquisition through:
- Identify and execute digital marketing channels to drive the growth of our patient audience
- Help create and execute payor and provider marketing initiatives
- Build out dashboards and infrastructure to track and optimize all marketing efforts efficiently
- Own well-structured datasets (ie CPA/LTV/ROI) across all marketing channels
- Support SEO and content creation efforts to drive website traffic
- Drive PR efforts by securing podcast appearances, journalism interviews, TV spots, and more
- Contribute to ongoing brand, trade, & thought leadership initiatives including presentations, speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Manage and report on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, etc)
- Manage and optimize all paid media campaigns across Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms
- Design, execute, segment, and analyze the performance of email campaigns to provider and patient/family audiences
- Write and/or recruit writers to create blog articles about eating disorders
- Support internal communication efforts across employment brand, internal education, language guides, brand messaging and more
- Oversee website efforts across traffic growth, content development, and SEO strategy
Equip prioritizes candidates with a passion for the mission and lived experience. Additionally, we are intentionally building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and encourage underrepresented candidates to apply. Please include a cover letter and resume.
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, unlimited time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in a marketing and/or analytical role
- Experience implementing paid media campaigns and reporting on key marketing metrics
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer journey and how it maps to marketing activities such as lead generation, sales enablement, and customer renewals
- A strong sense of ownership in your work and the company's health; high attention to detail and critically thought through solutions will yield the highest quality impact
- A bias for experimentation and questioning of the status quo
- A desire to work at a fast-growing health tech startup
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment is a plus
- Ability to contract with and manage a team of vendors and freelancers such as SEO consultants, content marketing writers, and web developers
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈