1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
AZAVISTA is a globally remote/distributed technology scale-up offering an end-to-end event management solution. Azavista has evolved into an all-in-one event planning platform servicing mid-market and large enterprise organisations. We operate in more than 25 countries across the globe, with a complete tool-stack for the management of in-person, hybrid and virtual events.
We help data-driven event planners automate and optimise event efforts, while providing outstanding attendee experience through increased efficiency and seamless event execution. Our main goal is to learn from our customers and their specific needs, and subsequently convert those into fresh modules for our tool-stack. By doing so we streamline, consolidate and automate your complete event planning.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help us accelerate our Global marketing campaigns in 2021. In this role, you will manage and guide a team of marketing Writers, Creatives, Designers, Event organizer, SEO Specialists to delivery a wide variety of campaigns, events and other marketing-driven activities.
This role is an incredible part time opportunity for those looking to gain experience while pursuing their education. An individual must be able to balance their course work and the needs of this role concurrently, with an expected commitment of 15 to 25 hours per week.
- Collaborate With Demand Generation Team to Create Marketing Strategy
While the Demand Generation Team comes up with the strategic vision of a campaign, it is the Marketing Project Manager’s responsibility to map out the tasks required to implement that vision.
- Create and Manage Content Calendar
Marketing Project Managers are responsible for creating and managing a content calendar to ensure this content gets completed in a timely manner. This can consist of managing blog posts, or other marketing materials or social media posts.
- Lead our team of Marketing Contributors such as Writers, Creatives and Designers
Marketing Project Managers are responsible for leading our marketing contributors and Go-to-Market Specialists throughout the content creation process, and the sourcing of new freelance vendors to scale out marketing efforts and campaign delivery.
- Create Project Budgets and Timelines
Marketing Project Managers define the project scope of marketing initiatives and oversee the marketing budget distribution. They are responsible for creating the project timeline and ensuring everyone keeps to this timeline.
- Develop and Maintain External Vendor Relationships
Although we try to do as much in-house as possible, there could be some external vendors involved at some stage of a marketing campaign. It is the responsibility of the Marketing Project Manager to develop and maintain these relationships.
Required Skill Set
- Project management skills
Strong organisational skills for the effective creation of the project scopes and the tasks necessary to implement campaign strategies and deciding on project budgets.
- Prioritisation skills
Ability to distinguish task importance, decide on timeliness and communicate effective deadlines to ensure cross-team collaboration.
- Decision making skills
Naturally skilled in making quick decisions and the ability to run growth experiments to support these with the right data.
- Analytical skills
Research of relevant keywords and trending topics within the Event / Meetings Industry and concurrently transform those into content concepts supporting every stage of the marketing & sales funnel.
- You enjoy working well with other teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing both in-house and external marketing campaigns.
- Ability to self motivate and work independently while working remotely.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritise workload.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, AhRefs Programmatic advertising and Performance Marketing.
- At least 2 or 3 previous employers within B2B SaaS and Marketing Technology Field.
- Demonstrable recent campaign successes (reports, screen shots, etc).
- Valid Google Analytics Certification, other Digital Marketing certification is preferred.
- A dynamic work environment with a team of international professionals.
- The chance to enrich your skillset with managing a fully distributed team.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a dynamic startup environment.
- Promotion opportunities to grow to senior marketing roles.
Location : 100% Remote
Working week: 15-25 hours per week
*Azavista does not work with Recruiters and Outsourcing Agencies*
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈