1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Twobird is our new all-purpose inbox app that's now available on all major platforms! Your inbox is your todo list—Twobird helps you embrace it by integrating more powerful tools like notes, calendar, and reminders into your inbox. With a clean design to reduce distractions, automatic filtering of less important mail, and smarter notifications, Twobird aims to put you in control of your inbox. Communication is the key to productivity, so we are reimagining the inbox to be more inviting and functional.
You will focus on building awareness of and driving demand for our rapidly growing new app, Twobird. Through social media and online presence, you will help build a strong community of Twobird enthusiasts. You will be an expert on the product and competition, be data driven, and run experiments to optimize downloads and improve retention. You will bring your growth mindset to the company everyday, constantly finding innovative ways to accelerate our business.
- Drive brand awareness and engagement
- Coordinate efforts with PR team for earned media coverage
- Manage social media accounts
- Build a strong Twobird community and following
- Communicate our unique product and design opinions
- Increase organic reach through content and SEO
- Develop all copy/content for the App Store and Google Play Store
- Drive growth through paid acquisition channels and analytics
- Develop new programs such as referrals, credit systems, etc.
- Produce marketing copy for website, blog, and social
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the productivity app market
- Proven track record in marketing that built a business from the ground up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the productivity space
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics is a plus
- BA in business, marketing, data science
Each member of our team contributes to all parts of our products. We trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering our common goals and values. We share ideas openly, and we collaborate across disciplines to ensure that our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
We keep work and life balanced. We set our schedules based on our excitement to solve a problem, and we trust each other to get things done. We work from home when it will help, and we have an “as long as you get your work done” vacation policy.
We work in downtown SF near Market Street, just a short walk from two BART/Muni stations. Our open-plan office has height-adjustable desks to help us stay limber, a trio of rooms for small group meetings or individual work, and a shuffleboard table to help us stay coordinated (or to enjoy during happy hour :).
We are open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈