4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Waracle are looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in the digital health industry for an exciting new role where you will be the Brand Custodian for the UK’s Largest Mobile App Developer.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, negotiator and influencer, responsible for promoting marketing strategy across all digital and traditional marketing activities, focusing on business to business activity and supporting our sales, accounts and recruitment teams to grow the company.
Waracle is already an industry leading team delivering digital solutions that transform how we live, work and play. We’ll not hide from the fact we have exciting growth plans and this has been recognised with our recent inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, listing the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
It’s an amazing time to join our team and you’ll be supported by a rapidly growing team of experienced specialists in design research, UX, UI, Scrum, product, data and cyber security, alongside developers specialising in native, hybrid and web technologies.
This position can be based in any of our UK offices: London, Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee but as a company we also offer remote working.
If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- A relaxed working environment
- A friendly, diverse team
- Innovation in training – we’ve launched our own Digital Academy to share our knowledge and grow our team
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday
- 35 hour working week
- Group Life Cover
- Healthcare Plan
- Group Sickness Cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Outstanding communication skills especially in developing and delivering tone of voice, persona
- Strong Social Media experience
- Experience of Social Media scheduling tools
- Experience of public relations engagement with trade publications and news groups
- Understanding of modern Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans
- Solid understanding of market research and data analytics
- Ability to manage a cross functional team
- Ability to identify and target specific audiences or cohorts
- Experience within a digital/mobile agency, technology specialists company, digital health, pharma or medical technology marketplace would be an advantage
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈