Tote + Pears
3 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
We've created a beautiful brand, product or service, and now we need your help getting it in front of the right people. At Tote + Pears, we're looking for a brand marketing manager who can lead the marketing efforts for our brand and our clients' brands.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring that a client's brand story is shared across platforms and that we're constantly improving an audience's experiences through creative ideas and data-driven facts.
- Translating the vision of a brand into executable plans and go-to-market strategies that meet a business need.
- Continually seeking feedback and conducting competitor and client insight analyses to improve the brand and to increase brand awareness and equity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Planning and executing communications and media actions on all online and social media channels.
- Reporting back on the success for your campaigns, using data as a key driver for your ideas, plans and correlated success.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
You're equipped with:
- Experience: You have 3+ years of experience successfully marketing brands. You know how to build and maintain brand integrity across all marketing and brand initiatives.
- Creativity: In addition to your client work, you'll be our chief storyteller for the T+P brand. You will not only be expected to bring your own creative ideas to the table but also flawlessly execute on a shared vision.
- Strategic + Tactical: You're a strategic thinker with an eagerness to get into the details. You're able to create and execute on your plans.
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At T+P, we care about you and your family. What you'll get:
- You own your own work schedule
- Flexible time off
- Collaborative team — we work in pods
- Plenty of growth opportunities. We care about you, personally and professionally. We offer growth plans and mentorship opportunities that help you reach your full potential.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈