1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation, and CRM, content marketing, and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement in our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible, and fast-paced environment. We've curated a team full of smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation, and measurable results guide the way.
The primary goal of the Growth Marketing Manager is to deliver effective, integrated growth campaigns, programs and supporting activities that create sales pipeline, expand and deepen ID’s market reputation, and support ID’s sales and account teams in engaging and converting ID’s target audience of prospects, clients and partners.
Spend your days...
- Driving and supporting the success of ID’s business development efforts by building brand awareness, collaboratively creating demand, and engaging and converting partners and related stakeholders across ID’s partner ecosystem with effective messaging, multi-channel campaigns (owned, earned, paid, web, event, human), content, reporting and analytics, and project management.
- Supporting the success of ID’s selling efforts with sales enablement, content, pricing, and proposal support.
- Supporting the success of the agency with employee-focused enablement, content, outreach, and timely support.
- Social media & blog management
- Marketing strategy and campaign planning
- Content: planning, development, project management, launch/distribution, optimization
- Website: effectiveness and performance (engagement, conversion rates, etc.), ongoing optimization and updates
- Events: in-person, digital, ID-led, partner-led
- Thought leadership: thought leader outreach and relationship development
- Marketing automation
- Quality assurance
- Reporting and analytics at the program, campaign, and channel levels
- Business development
- Partner programs
- Partner communications and documentation
- Scheduling and note taking
- Business Development pipeline management support
- Sales support
- Support other members of IDGC in identifying and closing new business for the agency (e.g., presentation, proposal development, research, RFPs, etc.)
What you'll bring to the table
- Basic knowledge of key revenue growth programs such as integrated program architecture, account based marketing, value propositions, brand, messaging, content, campaign planning, MarTech/AdTech/SalesTech, data, reporting, analytics, testing/optimization, and program management
- A great communicator, innovative, independent/self-directed/self-starter, adaptable/flexible/able to re-prioritize and pivot without losing focus or efficiency, passionate about ID’s mission and value proposition, personable relationship builder, curious researcher, critical thinker, positive, natural leader, great writer, strong interpersonal communication, real attention to detail, organizational skills
- Adept at managing a high number of simultaneous projects, tasks and priorities
- Operate in a highly self-directed way while knowing when to ask for guidance, input or additional training
- Able to quickly learn new concepts, new technologies, new approaches, new processes
- Strong verbal, written and presenting communications skills
- Must be adept or able to quickly learn mission-critical business applications including Microsoft Suite (Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word), virtual meeting software, collaboration/IM/Slack, Web Browser, Salesforce.com
- A minimum of 3 years business experience in a marketing or related department and role. Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience and basic proficiency using Marketo, or other marketing automation and email platforms, Salesforce or other CRM software, Wordpress or other CMS platform, Google Analytics, and Social Media platforms (HootSuite, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈