3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK hours
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our rapidly-growing team. Vinterior is a startup that’s giving vintage a voice. In a world of mass-produced furniture, our vintage marketplace champions independent sellers across Europe and helps the world shop more sustainably.
Vinterior is on a mission to become the most loved brand for vintage. In five years, our platform has become the leading vintage marketplace in the UK – disrupting the furniture industry and building a community of design-conscious shoppers and more than 1,800 professional sellers. Sellers who we hand-pick for their expertise, and who share our obsession for craftsmanship and effortless customer service.
We're looking for a highly analytical and driven marketer to deliver on the following:
Campaign and E-commerce management
- Manage homepage merchandising and develop creative ways to engage and attract customers
- Leverage data analysis to inform the merchandising calendar and incorporate key insights and trends into campaign planning
- Coordinate execution of campaigns across supply, tech, brand and growth channels to ensure a seamless experience for the customer
- Project manage all homepage refreshes, and creative briefing according to the content and merchandising calendar
- Work with relevant stakeholders to manage website usability, performance and optimisations
- Manage homepage tracking and reporting
- Keep on top of trends and competitors’ initiatives
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing Manager to deliver the online strategy and maximise ROI for Vinterior
- Assist with the creation, optimisation, and analysis of PPC and Paid Social activity.
- Liaise with in-house creative team to deliver briefs for social ads
- Help produce weekly / monthly reports on the performance of FB and Google channels and pull out key insights.
- You have 3+ years in managing and monitoring performance of marketing campaigns across channels for an e-commerce business
- Proficiency in Google and Facebook ad platforms
- Experience with A/B testing
- Proficiency using Google Analytics to analyse website performance and identify areas of improvement
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with experience handling large amounts of data
- Effective communicator and ability to present analysis with clear hypothesis and actions
- You’re a problem solver at heart and know how to move things forward
- Analytical and commercial minded putting customer first in all decisions
- Experience using Looker or another data visualisation tool is a bonus!
- Great opportunities to make the role your own
- Fast-paced environment and exciting projects
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Employee discount on product
Our interview process looks for people who share our company values.
The more these values sound like you and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at Vinterior.
Working hours: We operate on British office hours, so we’re looking for people who are fully available to work during these hours.
Stable internet connection: This is a remote role, so please check that you have a suitable and stable internet connection before applying.
We appreciate this is a tricky time for many to navigate career changes and want to be as transparent as possible. Vinterior typically receives a high volume of applications and unfortunately, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to everyone individually about the status of your application.
Thanks for being patient and we’ll be in touch if we’re keen to take your application further. We’ll also notify all applicants once the role has been filled.
Vinterior is passionate about championing diversity and treats each application equally and respectfully.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK hours.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈