Marketing Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in Europe. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
We are looking for someone who is able to work closely together with our marketing and sales teams. With a good understanding of the B2B sales process utilized in SaaS companies, you will be the first point of contact for leads engaging with our marketing content, and responsible for building pipeline for our sales team to convert these into revenue. In this role you will report into our Head of Demand Generation.
- Qualify inbound leads that have been generated through marketing campaigns
- Contact leads via multiple channels to achieve targets
- Conduct discovery with leads to evaluate pain points
- Engage with leads and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Book meetings between qualified leads and Account Executives
- Hit specific pipeline targets for sales pipeline generated from marketing campaigns
- Report to the Head of Demand Generation on weekly results
- 1+ years experience in a B2B sales role
- Experience qualifying leads and nurturing them through a sales cycle
- Proficient using CRM software
- Hands on experience with sales techniques including cold calling and emailing
- Comfortable managing time and tasks to meet specific weekly / monthly targets
- Native English speaker
Nice to have
- Experience using a sales cadencing tool
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈