Marketing Data Analyst
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Who we are
We are CloudWalk, a fintech company specialized in innovative payment services. We are democratizing the payments industry in Brazil, by empowering entrepreneurs through technological, inclusive, and life-changing solutions. Our history began in 2013 and since then we have been creating more modern, agile, and complete solutions. CloudWalk's technology has processed more than US$1 Billion and it's present in more than 200,000 businesses.
Through InfinitePay, CloudWalk introduces the third and most disruptive wave of innovation in the sector, challenging entirely the prevailing acquiring business model, by anticipating over R$750 million to Brazilian merchants at the market's lowest fee.
How we work
Our customers play the main role in everything we do and they have the power to redirect our entire chain of operations at any moment. At CloudWalk, we believe in decentralization as a sustainable way for us to reinvent traditional work models, connecting an all-online high-performance team around the world. We are agile in learning from our mistakes and finding the best solutions. We are motivated to change the world for the better and that drives us on a daily basis.
If you want to join the revolution of the payments industry and impact the lives of millions, reach out to us, and help build the face of a new economy!
Some challenges in the marketing area you will help solve
Your work will be to analyze and optimize paid and organic media efforts, aiming to increase overall performance through data driven actions and strategies. You will ensure both sales and awareness growth. With the development team you will ensure the best practices for tracking our campaign and marketing efforts - helping to develop, maintain and own the internal attribution models.
What you'll be doing
- Implement appropriate tracking and analysis for sales strategy, achieving improvements in day by day results;
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while sharing relevant learnings;
- Provide data insights to drive decisions that will accelerate performance;
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains;
- With our sites and mobile team, define, implement and improve campaigns' attribution structure;
- With the rest of media and performance team, you will improve audience targeting and sales growth;
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to executive and performance strategies;
- Gather market intelligence from other departments and client interactions.
What you need to succeed
- Hold a relevant degree of Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong knowledge of performance measurement.
- Experience as a performance analyst or implementing performance measurement solutions.
- Solid knowledge in digital marketing, growth and campaigns attribution;
- Experience in dashboards implementation;
- Experience with SQL.
Desirable, but not a must
- Experience with Python is a plus.
What we offer you
- Remote work;
- Healthcare coverage;
- Meal allowance Flash
- Home Office allowance;
- ZenKlub Partnership for wellness;
- Learning and Development resources;
- 30 days of paid vacation;
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in inclusion, respect, and appreciation of every human aspect. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈