1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Americas and Europe
Part-time, 100% Remote
Candidates based in The Americas (North, Central & South) or Europe
If in the USA, we are only able to accept applicants based in one of these states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Tennessee, or Wisconsin.
100% Remote, ‘work-from-anywhere' position. Must be available primarily during US East coast business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. At least 20 hours/week expected. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy!
Larvol provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Analyst who would be responsible for gathering and examining competitive data, generating market analysis and would help take on a growing list of other marketing initiatives!
* Admin Projects:
- Logistical support for conferences we attend
- Assist with hiring of vendors and various consultants
- Larvol swag coordination
* Marketing & Digital Media Projects:
- Support content creation efforts for web and social media
- Assist with creating Google Ads campaigns
- Help develop copy and emails for both HTML and non-HTML campaigns using a variety of tools
- Understand list segmentation and assist with determining which campaigns should be sent to whom
- Market research, competitive intelligence & related analyses
- Assist with creating presentations (PowerPoint)
- Assist with Business Operations projects & initiatives
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
- Some availability outside traditional business hours (nights/weekends) preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail (names, grammar, time zones, etc.)
- College degree preferred
- Must own a smartphone, computer, and have a reliable internet connection
- Proficiency in MS Office required (we are PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook heavy)
- We also use WordPress, Reply.io, Sendgrid, Google Ads, Salesforce, Hootsuite, Canva, and more
- Proficiency with digital media and/or email marketing tools are helpful
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
- Candidates with a successful track record in a similar position are preferred
Compensation: Hourly with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Americas and Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈