2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Enerex develops SaaS software solutions for the energy industry, bringing connectivity to all market participants for seamless, transparent, and efficient energy transactions. Our motto describes what we live and breathe every day – Connecting PEOPLE through TECHNOLOGY to bring TRUST to retail energy MARKETS. Our core values reflect how we treat our customers and our team members.
· Earn Trust: with our customers and our team
· We > Me: elevate the team over the individual
· Own It: Be accountable and resourceful in achieving results
· Create Simplicity: Reduce complexity for customers and others
· Celebrate Progress: Strive for and recognize incremental positive change
The Marketing Coordinator will lead all day to day activities regarding the marketing functions of our entire suite of software products, which includes multiple customer profiles. This role will play a vital part in the future success of the organization by being strategic about ways to increase our top line revenue opportunities. Our Marketing Coordinator will be empowered to own the delivery of all marketing efforts. This includes having input to the overall marketing strategy, working directly with our Sales leadership, thinking of new ways to generate revenue by additional marketing activities. The ideal candidate is driven, a self-starter, solution focused, passionate and is proactive in their communication.
This position requires strong communication and writing skills, event management experience and excellent organizational and planning skills.
It is key for this role to immerse themselves and become a subject matter expert in the life of Retail Energy. With a strong understanding of technology and the benefits that operational efficiency can bring to an organization, this role will be part of customer focus groups, uncover pain points, and lead the charge to explain how other like firms are solving these pain points to drive new clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Create copyright for content sequences (emails) within Hubspot to attract and gain new clients
· Own segmentation of our customer/prospect portfolio and personas
· Visual content creation (or overseeing of creation) for infographics, one pagers, customer testimonials and other material used to build confidence in prospects
· Own creation and delivery of unique Pitch Decks in Powerpoint
· Own creation and delivery of proposal templates for sales
· Create copyright for customer focused communications as needed (thought leadership articles)
· Be the go-to person for Enerex seminars, events & online webinars (including planning, logistics, panel management, vendor management and follow-up). This will also include customer User Conferences.
· Channel your creative side to generate traffic and leads at our seminars, both in-person and webinars.
· Become a master at uploading and maintaining leads in Hubspot.
· Coordinate/post social media content – own all social media channels
· Work closely with internal business units: DevOps, Customer Success, Sales Development Resources, and other related business units necessary for client satisfaction and lead generation
· Stay up to date on new product functionality.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the VP-Sales
· Has a “we before me” mentality and the ability to gel with an established team.
· Will take ownership of a project and see it through to completion, even with obstacles.
· Demonstrated work samples, such as content creation, event plans and post-event reports, should be available upon request.
· Refined attention to detail and an eye for consistency
· Work independently on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
· Has excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- Base salary plus commission on sales
- Health Insurance Premium paid 100% for Employee
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks + company holidays
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈