Marketing & Content Coordinator
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Are you a project manager who is interested in getting into creative writing and content marketing? Or a budding content marketer who also has a knack for project management?
Join us to help grow a new-SaaS market within the Marketing and Creative Technology space. Celtra is hiring a Marketing and Content Coordinator to help respond to the growing number of marketing contacts generated from our website and marketing activities.
The Marketing and Content Associate will work across our marketing team and be expected to help on marketing projects ranging from website updates, webinars, huge campaigns, newsletters, white papers, and paid media campaigns. A smart, creative, organized, curious, problem-solving candidate with high EQ will thrive in this role as they work to help Celtra marketing bring our Creative Automation and Enablement software to companies worldwide.
- Coordination, project management, and tracking tasks for various sponsorship activities including contract signing, virtual events (in-person once they return), webinars, roundtables, media buys in industry trade
- Supporting content marketing through writing: social media, blog posts, event outlines, webinar narratives, etc.
- Coordinating the social media and email marketing calendars for content
- Compiling and writing presentation decks for speaking engagements
- Supporting PR activities and communications with the PR agency
- Handling design and illustration briefs for marketing content
- Tracking timelines for integrated campaigns and organizing deadlines for all marketing activities
- Supporting marketing planning with research into new activities, ideas, and activations
- 1-2 years' of experience in either marketing coordination on the brand-side or at a software/ tech company or as a project manager or coordinator or account executive at a digital or creative agency or comparable experience in internships and side-projects that show talent for writing
- Creative writer with interest in developing written skills in comms and marketing, side-projects or internship writing examples a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent project management skills
- Proactive and fast-learner with hunger to learn the ropes of SaaS marketing
- Experience in using content software like Hubspot is a plus
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is headquartered in Boston (MA), with offices in New York City, San Francisco, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @Celtra on Twitter.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈