1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About this position
As a Marketing Consultant, you will be consulting our paying customers to improve their digital marketing and sales operations. We are looking for a data driven T-shaped Marketer with acquisition marketing being the main pillar. You will be advising our client base on the best ways to succeed via a mix of paid and organic marketing.
You will be a great source of marketing information for our clients and know exactly how to align sales & marketing. Your main focus is to showcase how our clients can get more and quicker ROI of Leadfeeder.
In this role, you will work closely with our Sales and Customer Success Managers identify possible consultation needs our customers have. You can progress to become a manager of the consultation team or specialize in a certain area of interest.
As this is a new role within the company you are defining the consultancy packages from scratch.
You will need to create demand for consultancy services within our paying client base (5.000+)
Spot any other upsell opportunities within our clients
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant marketing consultation experience
- Extensive knowledge about sales and marketing tools
- Software or economics related university graduation
- Proactive self-starter attitude and willingness to learn new things
We consider a plus if you have knowledge of
- Experience about leading a team
- Sales skills
- Programming and website building technologies
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- International team meetings
- A competitive salary
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈