Marketing Communications Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Buxton is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to support marketing and public relations efforts. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing Communications to plan, write, and produce content designed to showcase Buxton’s expertise in the consumer intelligence technology industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Content Marketing – Plan and write content to establish Buxton as a thought leader in the consumer intelligence technology industry. This includes the following:
- Writing blogs, case studies, brochures, product materials, whitepapers, sales support materials, newsletters, emails, marketing campaign materials, etc.
- Developing topic ideas for webinars and coordinating with other team members to produce the event
- Maintaining Buxton’s library of existing content to ensure it is up to date as products and industries evolve
- Public Relations – Identify and coordinate opportunities to further establish Buxton as a thought leader through earned media, speaking engagements, and awards
- Social Media – Support the daily management of Buxton’s paid and organic social media presence by identifying relevant content, writing and scheduling posts, and monitoring metrics to improve performance over time
- Advertising – Work with the Director of Marketing Communications to identify ad placement opportunities that reach our target audience, write ad copy, and coordinate with the design team to produce ads on an as-needed basis
- 1-2 years of marketing communications or public relations experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in easy-to-understand language
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles and strategy
- Excellent project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising/public relations, communications, English, writing, or a related field
- Expertise in one or more of Buxton’s core company verticals preferred (commercial real estate, retail, restaurant, healthcare, public sector, and private equity)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 1 Week Paid Holiday Shut Down
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Work Remotely
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈