Marketing Communications Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Lots of writing. Understand the business and product strategies to develop a content strategy from narrative to the content calendar, from social media and website copies to blog posts and case studies. Work with the team and the community to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content continuously.
- Cross-channel marketing strategy. Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our engineering, design, and product teams for insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.).
- Run data-driven testing to determine the potential success of new channels. You will provide insights and optimizations for existing and new channels - always linking initiatives back to growth.
- Projects where you'll do this: Aragon Network, Aragon Court, DAOs powered by Aragon, and experiments.
- Existing channels and platforms: aragon.org and aragon.one websites including the wiki, Aragon Project and Aragon One Team Twitter and Youtube accounts, and blogs; our community Discord server, the Aragon Forum, and the Aragon subreddit.
- You've lead marketing and communications strategies with a heavy focus on narratives, community and content in a growth stage project.
- A storyteller and an excellent writer. From announcement tweets and inspirational content to reviewing blog posts written by the engineering team. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt to how you communicate to best reach and engage DAO creators, developers, and users. You hate typos, double spaces, and inconsistencies. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data-oriented. You optimize for performance. You can set up the infrastructure to collect data and insights and generate balanced and thoughtful strategies for how to take our products to market.
- A strategic doer. You are comfortable designing and leading 360° campaigns yet you are hands-on and low enough to the ground to have an immediate impact. You can adapt quickly and execute fast.
- Passionate about blockchain technology. You understand and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Self-manager. You are detail-oriented, an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude, and a love for time self-management.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Understanding of Ethereum, and the blockchain space.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈