1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Who we are:
We create premium themes and apps for Shopify. We’re focused on helping our merchants — entrepreneurs, innovators, brands, and businesses large and small — succeed by providing them with the world’s best digital products, backed by exceptional customer support.
We are a team of 90+ across all departments, with headquarters in Victoria, BC, and remote team members distributed across Canada and beyond.
About the role:
Pixel Union is looking for a Marketing Co-op to join our Themes team for 8 months who would report to our Director of Marketing. We’re looking for someone excited about helping with a bit of everything when it comes to marketing our themes. Success in the role requires flexibility and adaptability.
As our Marketing Co-op at Pixel Union, you will help communicate our products through thought leadership and product marketing. Our product catalogue is also growing, and we have the opportunity to help merchants do a better job of running their businesses. If you are looking to learn more about e-commerce and marketing, this could be the role for you!
As Marketing Co-op, you will:
- Be writing a variety of content from blogs to emails to raise awareness and engage our customers.
- Help educate our customers on new features and functionality.
- Report out on key metrics to understand the impact of marketing efforts.
- Support the marketing team with their OKRs.
- Enrolled in the co-op program at a local university or college
- A passion for writing.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset.
- An ability to self-organize, prioritize, and over-communicate.
It would be fantastic if you have...
- Knowledge of Shopify.
We are a company built on creativity, teamwork, and employee well-being. We trust our team members and encourage them to design their work schedules to get the most out of their day. We value challenging ourselves and others to ask questions that uncover better solutions for the future, and we get joy from being around fun, communication-focused folks who want to make a difference at their work!
Some of our perks include:
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
- Providing company hardware and software
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈