Marketing Campaign Manager EMEA
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Blue Prism | Marketing Campaign Manager Job Description Your Opportunity:
Blue Prism is seeking a proactive, organized, hungry-humble-and-smart integrated campaign manager to help us accelerate marketing contribution to the business.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be an excellent project manager and have experience with promoting marketing content across owned, earned, and paid media channels.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans that may include digital, social media, email campaigns, webinars, podcast, website updates, and sales and partner enablement
- Partner with Industry Marketing, Field Marketing, Customer Experience, and Product Marketing teams, as well as the Creative Services team to design and execute integrated marketing programs
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Write email, paid media, banner ad, and social media copy to promote content
- Implement A/B test plans, measure results and optimize campaigns and lead nurture workflows to maximize conversion rates
- Manage program budgets; analyze and report on marketing initiatives performance
- Partner with creative and brand team and leverage data asset management to fuel programs
- Plan and maintain a comprehensive status schedule for ongoing marketing projects
- Support Sales Enablement and Partner Enablement with campaign information and collateral
- A proactive approach to driving process and schedules is necessary
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal background/experience for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software)
- Outcome and results focus and ability to get the job done
- Proven track record with building and executing integrated campaigns
- Practical experience of working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems (Marketo and Salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines
- Can work well cross functionally with other departments (remotely)
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
- Good written skills
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic
- Proactive and reliable
- Structured and process driven
- High energy and shows passion and commitment
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈