Marketing Campaign Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Canada
Remote- US-based, Canada
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join Armory’s Marketing team to assist in the development and execution of campaigns and programs that generate leads, drive pipeline, and accelerate opportunities. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you will also work closely with Product Marketing, Developer Advocacy, and Sales on integrated marketing programs that include, but are not limited to, webinars, virtual events, email marketing, nurture programs, paid media, and PPC campaigns.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Create internal briefs that clearly articulate campaign objectives, goals, tactics, budget, and measurements for success.
- Project manage cross-functional teams and agencies to execute on campaign tactics, including, but not limited to: paid media, PPC, SEM, email marketing, social media, SDR programs, sales automation, web properties, etc.
- Build and execute marketing campaign assets: landing pages, email promotions, nurture campaigns, digital advertising assets, etc.
- Ensure successful lead handoff to Sales and SDR teams.
- Report on campaign metrics and effectiveness, and recommendations to improve on future campaigns.
- Plan, manage, coordinate, and execute webinar programs and virtual events, and related activities.
- Develop and maintain a marketing calendar that includes campaign launches, webinars, third-party events, newsletters, and more.
- An exciting, fast-paced startup where you can make an impact from day one.
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data and where your work makes a difference.
- A small but experienced marketing team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring, values your contribution and is ready to support you in every initiative.
- World-class enterprise customers that value the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day.
- A great leadership team that provides unmatched transparency into the business, values empathy and authenticity, and welcomes diverse ideas, a growth mindset, and critical thinking.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in creating and executing demand generation campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of the tools in the Martech stack, including Salesforce, Marketo, advertising platforms, data providers, intent platforms, content marketing tools, and good old spreadsheets.
- The ability to iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- A track record of being self-motivated, proactive, and self-managing, with great organizational and time management skills.
- A positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with a remote-first company and enterprise marketing a plus.
Why join Armory:
- We have incredible traction in the market, with some of the largest enterprises and technology companies in the world using Spinnaker and Armory
- We are solving the important problem of accelerating the delivery of software value, which we cover more in our manifesto at http://go.Armory.io/Manifesto
- We have a unique and powerful company culture that’s redefining how people work, and which you can learn more about at http://go.Armory.io/Peek
We hire experts and give you the autonomy and support to do your best work. Thriving at Armory requires individuals with a passion for leadership, who are self-starting and driven to achieve the best outcomes.
At Armory, our concept of diversity is broad. We understand that diversity comes in many forms and includes age, socioeconomic status, educational background, ethnic identity and national origin, marital and familial status, gender expression and identity, transgender status, disability status, religious affiliation, sex and sexual orientation, veteran status, neurodivergence, and mental health status. As we build a company that is both diverse and inclusive, we are also working on the way we communicate. There are challenges, stumbling blocks, and failings, but we are committed to learning and improving to make Armory a welcoming company.
This is a blog post from Armory’s CEO sharing his perspective of being an accomplice and not just an ally: https://drodio.com/be-a-diversity-and-inclusion-accomplice-not-just-ally/
Armory is a Series C startup backed by B-Capital, Insight, Crosslink Capital, Y Combinator (W17), Bain Capital, and Javelin Venture Partners based in San Mateo, CA. We believe software is the highest leverage way to improve humanity. So, we are building a platform that unlocks collaboration between your Dev, Sec, and Ops teams and tools, from Code to Cloud. Built on Spinnaker, our Policy-Driven Deployments enable you to innovate with speed & safety. Our platform automates software delivery to make engineers happy and productive.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈