Marketing Automation Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
**This is a virtual / 100% remote position, with employee benefits, based in the U.S.**
At Empowered Education and Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA), we are creating a new healthcare paradigm that is fundamentally changing the landscape of health and how we treat lifestyle disease. Andrea Nakayama, the founder and President of FxNA, is a world renowned Functional Medicine Nutritionist, and Full Body Systems is her internationally acclaimed comprehensive online Functional Nutrition immersion.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once.
What you will do
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads;
- Experience with using Infusionsoft and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management to include QC processes;
- Collaborate with data team to ensure metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact are actionable and user friendly;
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and recommend areas for optimization;
- Analyze effectiveness of content/campaign quality and delivery to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Review and analyze email, SMS, and GA metrics to identify optimization opportunities
- Create the marketing operations roadmap in alignment with the goals laid out by the marketing director and executive team;
- Manage project schedules, deadlines and recaps to ensure content campaign success and to measure results;
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database;
- Responsible for ensuring that all email broadcasts, list building, segmentation, tagging, etc. are accurate, maintained and all integrations are operating as expected;
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance;
- Creating critical lead nurture strategies and techniques to ensure content not only drives thought leadership reputation and audience engagement but also revenue generation;
- Gain a keen understanding of how our target audiences consume our content and present strategies to enhance intrigue and engagement while reducing friction;
- Manage the cohort communication strategies for multiple lines of business to include the copywriters executing on the strategies;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including the sales team, to ensure a seamless user experience;
- Onboard and mentor new team members;
- Provide support for Director of Marketing as needed
- 3+ years of experience managing technical aspects of key marketing systems (e.g. marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- 3+ years of experience analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and recommend areas for optimization
- Strong experience analyzing effectiveness of content/campaign quality
- Strong experience analyzing email, SMS, and GA metrics to identify optimization opportunities
- Proficient with InfusionSoft and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- High-level plan development for email marketing
We are a 100% virtual company, we allow you to do your best work from the comfort of your own home. No commuting or travel!
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Full access to our programs
- Annual Access to a Health Coach
- Paid Family & Volunteer Time
- We believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
Functional Nutrition Alliance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Empowered Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈