Marketing Associate, Partnerships
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About This Position
As the Partnerships Marketing Associate at Ellevest, you will play a vital role in scaling the affiliate program and partnership initiatives at a fast-growing NYC financial technology startup committed to reinventing financial services for women. You’re a people person who knows how to build and manage meaningful business relationships. You’re a creative thinker who knows how to take concepts from ideation to launch and has amazing storytelling and writing abilities. At the same time you know how to use data to make decisions and inform strategy, and know how to manage competing priorities. You are entrenched in the digital content world, subscribed to lots of newsletters, follow influencers, and are always reading articles from your favorite publishers. You enjoy collaborating with teammates and outside partners across disciplines ranging from data science to content to design, and you’re excited to make a big impact within a mission-driven company!
- Own our affiliate program from start to finish, including partner recruitment, content creation and approval, performance tracking, and relationship management
- Explore partnership opportunities outside of the affiliate program including working with like-minded brands, media outlets, corporate partners, and conferences
- Operate as the main point of contact for all of our partners on an ongoing basis, working with them on everything from content creation to compliance training to general optimizations
- Recruit and evaluate new affiliate & partnership opportunities that can accelerate the growth of the Ellevest money membership
- Lead partner content strategy providing new assets and innovative ideas to promote Ellevest including monthly newsletters, syndicating existing content, and crafting bespoke collaborations for high-volume partners
- Work cross-functionally with content, design, and compliance to develop campaigns and content
- Collaborate with the larger acquisition team to set affiliate program strategy and budget, then execute on key initiatives
- Own the partnership compliance process, particularly for the affiliate program, including partner training, reviewing submitted content, suggesting edits, compiling final records and completing quarterly audits
- Work on program process improvements to streamline efficiency and scale including landing pages, links, submission process, onboarding materials, etc.
- Maintain reporting and KPIs, presenting insights to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Optimize the program using data-driven insights to improve ROI and focus energy on key partners
- Own our tracking & partner management platform Impact Radius
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing role; startup and/or affiliate marketing experience is a plus!
- A track record of successfully managing marketing programs from ideation to launch
- The ability to not only think creatively, but also to use data to inform decision making
- A strong ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Exceptional project & time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, plus a love for writing and brainstorming campaigns
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dive in wherever necessary
- Passion for our women-oriented mission
Ellevest was built with a mission to get more money in the hands of women+. With a money membership that gives access to investing, banking, learning, and coaching and a private wealth management service, Ellevest helps women+ take control of their financial futures.
Ellevest was co-founded by Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck. Sallie is chair of the Ellevate Network and author of “Own It: The Power of Women at Work.” She previously worked as CEO of Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and as CFO of Citi. Ellevest has raised $70MM from investors including Rethink Impact, Pivotal Ventures, Valerie Jarrett, Salesforce Ventures, PayPal Ventures, MasterCard, Khosla Ventures, Morningstar, and Venus Williams.
Working at Ellevest
Ellevest was founded in New York City, with a thriving team across our engineering, product, marketing, client experience, investments, and operations organizations working throughout the U.S.
We place a major emphasis on building a team and working environment where people can succeed professionally and personally. As a team member at Ellevest, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission, to significantly advance your career trajectory, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life. We know that achieving a mission as critical as ours requires incredible talent and teamwork, and team is the most important thing to us.
In 2019, Ellevest was named as one of LinkedIn’s 50 Hottest Companies to Work For and earned a spot on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of “start-ups on the cutting edge of huge consumer, tech, and business shifts” — both for the second year in a row. In 2017, Ellevest was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Ideas, and CNBC listed Ellevest as one of their Top 25 Most Promising Start-ups on a path to becoming tomorrow’s household names.” We are working every day to make this a reality and to create a brand and a service that helps women reach financial equality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Instead of a cover letter, we ask you to answer the three questions at the bottom of this application.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈