2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our mission is to fill every seat and make the event experience magical for fans.
Lyte is a technology platform for venues and event owners to take control of their ticketing experience, giving them tools they need to keep their venues full and their fans happy. Lyte is an extension of the primary box office and seamlessly integrates with the primary ticketer, reducing fraud, driving down no-show rates and delivering real savings to fans.
Lyte has an opportunity to radically improve the customer experience in a sector that has seen fundamentally little innovation over the last three decades. Lyte's marketplace is both reducing risk and redefining the customer experience in a way that grows the overall market. More than a dozen of the world's top primary ticketing companies have integrated Lyte into their platforms, including AEG's Elevate, Live Nation's Front Gate, and Eventbrite.
This job is for you if you have prior experience partnering with a sales and marketing organization to help make deals close faster! Lyte's Revenue Operations Team is expanding to support the business and help accelerate our growth. If you've got grit, are highly self-motivated and get passionate about solving problems and designing processes for long-term success, let's talk.
What You'll Do:
- Manage Google Adwords program
- Work with external vendors on our blogging and content marketing strategies
- Ability to do keyword research and work with our product engineering team on website optimization strategies
- Define social media activation with our external PR firm
- Coordinate and define field marketing approach with Revenue team
- Leverage Google Analytics and other analytics products to create a comprehensive view of overall marketing performance
- Optimization of all current marketing spend
Who You are:
- Show ability to problem solve and self-teach (you see the whole forest, not just a tree).
- Be an enthusiastic self starter
- Excellent writing, grammar, and editing skills (see next line…).
- Attention to details
- Comfort with using marketing technologies, certifications a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
Certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics etc are a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈