3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re Radial Inc dba Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. We are a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, with a rare, exciting opening on our Marketing Team. We are looking to hire a full-time Marketing Assistant who will be an integral part in helping shape and execute the marketing initiatives targeted to our clients, our partners and the EOS® Community. This position is 100% remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This creative and detail-oriented marketing professional will help our Branding and Marketing Teams tell our story. They love keeping up with the latest trends; identifying what’s hot in social media; asking probing questions; quickly absorb and apply new skills; are darn good at copywriting and copyediting; managing multiple projects; and want to have FUN doing their job!
This role will sit in the Business Development & Marketing Team and report to the business development director. They will work with several different teams across the company (including our Sales, Marketing, Experience, Support, and Data Teams). This list is not comprehensive, but, in general, they’ll be accountable to assist in delivering on our strategic marketing plan in the following ways:
- Writing original, creative, professional and entirely on-brand content for our SaaS business and products for a variety of print and digital mediums (email, website copy, ad copy, social media, blog, whitepapers, etc.)
- Assisting with marketing project management to plan, organize and deliver on a calendar of deadlines that roll out the marketing strategy (often for multiple projects at once)
- Implementing initiatives that generate and nurture high-quality digital and referral leads to drive revenue for the business
- Manage the content creation and scheduling for all of our social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the Marketing and Design Teams by coordinating and collating content
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues
- Following (sometimes strict) content guidelines for ™ compliance per our licensing agreement
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You have 1–3 years of marketing experience (bonus points if you have experience with brand marketing and/or project management!)
- You’re a strong writer/copy editor with the perfect balance of a witty, creative writing style and a sharp eye for detail
- You display excellent communication skills
- You consistently meet deadlines while working independently and managing concurrent projects
- You’re well-versed in current marketing trends (especially digital)
- You’ve worked with CRM systems, GSuite and WordPress CMS
THOUGH NOT REQUIRED, THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES ARE A HUGE PLUS
- Product marketing experience
- Hubspot experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- HTML/CSS fluency
- Google Analytics familiarity
- Email marketing experience
- Social media experience
- SaaS marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial background
- Great attitude (smile-through-the phone level of great!) and highly personable
- You tend to be an early-adopter who isn’t intimidated by the latest tech
- You use common sense and tenacity to find ways to win
- You’re a critical thinker who asks questions….specifically “why?”
- You’re not satisfied with the status quo—you aim to optimize
- You’re a lifelong learner always seeking to grow your skills and knowledge
- You’re equal parts analytical and creative; you’re able to expand on an idea and provide strategic insight
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you
- Impeccable follow-through (you finish your tasks and projects ALL the time, nothing falls through the cracks, if there is a breakdown you are fully in communication ahead of time)
- Love and promote great team work. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Computer, camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions.
- Bonus: Familiarity with Traction Tools, EOS and/or the Great Game of Business
Want to learn more about Traction Tools? Jump on over to our website at www.mytractiontools.com.
We are specifically looking for people who are overqualified for this opening. Mostly because we find it more fun to work with really awesome people, and secondarily because there is opportunity for advancement as the firm grows. If you don’t love people and enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (again, it won’t be great for either of us). We have created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you know the perfect person for this position, please forward this posting to them.
Radial Inc dba Traction Tools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Radial Inc participates in the E-Verify program.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈