What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more. B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
About the Role:
BPM is looking for an experienced Marketing Administrator to join its fast-paced Marketing & Corporate Development team. Working closely with the senior marketing leadership team, the Marketing Administrator will provide executive-level support to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). They will oversee and manage the flow and exchange of information, streamline interactions and facilitate initiatives on behalf of the CMO. This will include extensive communication management across multiple time zones, handling meeting logistics, responding to information requests and acting efficiently as a representative of the senior marketing leadership team. This full-time position will report directly to the CMO and is remote.
This position will play a critical role in ensuring smooth operation of the Marketing department, attainment of its goals, as well as support the long-term growth of the company. You will be challenged and rewarded for your leadership, technical excellence and entrepreneurial mindset.
You have (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Five years of experience providing high-level executive support in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Impeccable oral and written English communication and presentation skills.
- A propensity for attention to detail with proven ability to multitask and prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- A high level of sophistication and are comfortable working with prominent individuals externally and collaborating internally with team members.
- An aptness for flexibility and are driven to get the job done.
- Solid judgment and superb decision-making skills.
- A high degree of integrity and are able to maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times.
- An enterprising spirit with an ability to work well under pressure while showing initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, while leading and holding others accountable in a motivating, inspiring fashion; promoting opportunities for professional growth.
You will (responsibilities):
- Manage and log incoming scheduling requests, schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes and updates, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts promptly.
- Prioritize the CMO's tasks and projects daily, monitor all emails, documents, or materials requiring input and/or approval.
- Screen all communications to the CMO with a particular focus on email management.
- Draft internal and external communications and correspondences on behalf of CMO.
- Organize internal and external meetings for senior marketing leadership team, including notifying attendees, handling logistics, drafting and distributing agendas and taking minutes.
- Collaborate with other administrative assistants to successfully coordinate schedules across teams.
- Track and reconcile credit card statements on a monthly basis.
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Provide special project support to the CMO, liaising with other team members as required.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
LinkedIn Code: #LI-JW1
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.