Manager, Performance Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Manager, Performance Marketing - Job Description
You are an expert in paid social. And ecommerce. (And shoes?) More than anything, you’re interested; curious, detail oriented, and have excellent judgement. You know the ins and outs of buying on social platforms and how to stay on top of the ever-changing trends and features. And you’re into the idea of building a company that’s at the forefront of fashion and ecommerce.
Tamara Mellon, co-founder and former chief creative officer of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. After a more traditional start of her eponymous label, Tamara decided it was time to do things differently—really differently. So she closed up shop and started over in Los Angeles, launching the first direct-to-consumer women’s luxury shoe brand: No retailers. Direct to women. Shoes designed for women, by women, and made by generations-old Italian factories.
If this sounds like the opportunity (not the job) you’ve been waiting to tackle and you are ready to do things differently (and passionately), we’d love to hear from you.
- Evaluate, analyze and execute strategies for paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Display to continue to drive new customer growth and optimize our target CPA
- Daily management of Paid Social/Search/Display campaigns including creative production coordination, A/B testing, bid management, landing page testing, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- Develop, measure, analyze and report all key performance indicators
- Stay ahead of social product developments and changes in audience behaviour in social media to improve ways to maximise conversions
- Work cross-functionally with members of the marketing and in-house creative team to ensure best practice is being applied to content developed specifically for social
- Explore new ways of engaging with users, create test plans to improve content, copy, creative, and experience
- 6+ years managing results-oriented customer acquisition campaigns across various media channels, specifically Facebook ad buying
- Proven ability managing and efficiently optimizing six-figure monthly budgets
- Fashion ecommerce experience (luxury a plus!)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics, Heap, or MixPanel
- Experience in a growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, able to bring initiative to a lean startup team
- You are curious, positive, and you have grit
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈