Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65
trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists. Medely achieved excellent growth in 2020 and plans to build on that with a goal of 300% growth in 2021.
THE OPPORTUNITY: To support our mission to redefine how our healthcare industry works, you will be joining as a key member of our Marketing team and be responsible for building an ecosystem of content that inspires our audiences. This new role will own the strategy, creation and execution of compelling content for all Medely digital platforms, as well as be responsible for tracking the impact of campaigns and content based on a keen creative sense and an experienced use of analytics.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: Your objective will be to increase overall brand awareness and engagement, raise Medely’s overall thought leadership efforts, and partner with our internal recruiting teams to expand our recruiting campaigns.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
A successful candidate will have the ability to craft compelling stories from technical information, be comfortable leveraging verbal, visual, and other media, and work with influencers on partnerships and content placement.
If you’re ready to work in a rapidly growing company and help shape the way our customers view healthcare and view economic opportunities for healthcare workers, this could be the right role for you.
Ideally, you are highly creative, organized and bring lots of initiative to your work. You have the ability to measure and monitor campaigns, and to successfully communicate with all stakeholders. You possess excellent writing, editing and overall communications skills and can craft an engaging narrative.
Minimum Required Skills And Competencies
- Excel and Google Suite experience
- Applied experience managing content strategy, creation and execution
- Applied experience collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Applied experience developing content for a variety of platforms (website, blogs, emails, newsletters, direct mail, videos, social, press releases, white papers, case studies, etc)
Preferred Skills And Competencies
- Bachelors in communications, marketing or a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing
- Applied experience in both B2B and B2C
- Applied experience preparing comms in design tools and CRM systems
- Product marketing experience is a plus
- Ability to execute multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines
- Possess excellent communication skills, business acumen, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Have strong stakeholder management and project management skills; manage input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
- Self-starter: At any given moment, you're ready for the autonomy that comes with managing multiple projects and building new things
- Reliable: You do the things you say you're going to do, with a strong sense of urgency; you are prepared and are always thinking ten steps ahead; you over communicate to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Prior experience working with remote teams
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
Long Term Incentives: 401k
Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
Energetic team environment
Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.